- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
313 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 313
What travelers are saying
- My elderly mom and I chose Inka Transfer after reading other travelers reviews and they didn’t disappoint us.
Our driver Augusto was very friendly, attentive and made us feel safe at all times.
We used their services a full day in the Sacred Valley and to transport us back from our hotel in Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
Augusto was always on time and very professional.
I’ve already recommended their services to my family and friends planning on visiting Cusco in the near future.Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very kind drivers who stick to the agreements. Communication was fast and clear. Definitely recommend Intur Peru :).Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was looking for a safe and convenient private driver for a day trip to Pisac. Lino was helpful and got us set up quickly. Our driver, Fernando, was amazing. He was on time, friendly, and made the day really fun and enjoyable. He was flexible and never rushed us and waited patiently while we toured ruins and the town of pisac. I would highly recommend them and you couldn’t really ask for anything better.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a better way to end a trip than by taking a ride on a luxury train ride. The view of the mountains and then the jungle left us starstruck. Totally worth the tripWritten July 13, 2022
- This was an awesome train ride the staff was so attentive and very fun!! Ronald Melina and Edgar put on such a fun show.Written August 8, 2022
- Very good quality of service, since we arrived with my boyfriend we felt in good hands, the services they provide exceeded our expectations, until the last day of our stay.Written February 27, 2020
- One of the amazing experiences i had with huaypo
I enjoyed alot
And thank u from the people who work for this company
Thank uuuuWritten May 31, 2022
- The whole experience was well thought out and we had a few nice surprises along the trip. Our guides were charming, funny and knowledgeable. The accommodations, top notch! Thank you Tierra de Los Andes and Silvana for an unforgettable trip.Written January 2, 2020
- Rodrigo was a wonderful guide! From start to finish, he made us feel comfortable, taught us so much about the area, and gave us tips for everything we wanted to do.
His knowledge of Peru, it's history and his experience of being a guide really shows. From letting us set the pace along the Inca Trail, but also making sure we took needed breaks, to pointing out wild fruits, all the hidden ruins and so much more. He is passionate about his career and really makes sure you enjoy every moment!
If I ever go back to Peru, he's the first guide I'd call!Written June 15, 2022
- It is quite expensive for the trip, and although almost everything was of good quality, the bus was not confortable and you could fell all the bumps of the road. The lack of a meal or snack included was also a downside in the cheapest ticket option, which is not cheap at all.
Everything else was really good.Written June 25, 2022
- That was a really great experience, I met Fabian who explained us what kind of tours are the perfect for 4 days.
Sadly I couldn't go to Machu Picchu, but if I return back to cusco, definitely I'll call to this office "round trip travel"
Thanks a lot!
Fue una maravillosa experiencia, conocí a Fabian, quien nos explicó muy bien qué tipos de tours podemos tomar en 4 dias
Fue perfecto, aunque no pude ir a Machu Picchu, pero si vuelvo a cusco, definitivamente iré a la oficina.Written August 2, 2022
- Our trip to Moray and Maras was very nice. The driver stoped whenever we wanted to film something, was very pleasant and gave good advice along the way.Written July 16, 2022
- We booked Taxidatum for all of our airport transfer as well as a day trip to Pisac while visiting Cusco. Taxidatum made it so easy to book everything ahead of time, giving us peace of mind that we didn't need to worry about calling a cab at the last minute. Our driver (Wilson) was fantastic - on time, reliable, and went above and beyond by pointing out sites of interest along the way, stopping for photo opportunities, and recommending other potential stops along the way. Highly recommend!Written July 19, 2022
- TransTours Cusco is the best transport company for families and this assertion is true for its seriousness, punctuality, compromiso and social services for the forgotten society of the poor.Written May 21, 2019
- Exceptional service! He is really kind, nice and speaks English! As he’s studying in tourism industry, he’s really interested to give us advises or explanations about everything! And I think that’s even more interesting since he’s an Inca descendant. Thank you very much Ronald, it was sincerely a pleasure! Wish you all the best to you and your little baby. Gaetano and Vivian from CanadaWritten November 16, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco
- These experiences are best for transportation in Cusco:
- 5 Days: Cusco || Sacred Valley || MachuPicchu || Moray & salt Mines ||
- Cusco Airport Arrival Transfer
- Private Tour to Humantay Lake from Cusco.
- One-Way Private Transfer from Ollantaytambo train Station to Cusco
- Cusco Airport Departure Transfer