- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- It's a mini of Christ the Redeemer in Rio and Christ the King in Lisbon. It's smaller but NOT small, it's still quite large. Overlooks the city of Cusco and next to it are 3 crucifixes representing Christ and the 2 sinners. Beautiful views of the city.Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting history. This was purchased from the US in the 1800s and shipped with a statue of Geronimo on top. Seemed everyone though it was OK since it looked like a "native". It was not until later they replaced the statue. The statue is NOT of a specific person but rather a generic representation.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Arch of Santa Clara represented the union between Peru and Bolivia which lasted just 3 years. This archway is one of the few representations of that short union. The archway is absolutely incredible, built from solid stone and dauntingly large. Atop the archway sits the statue of Santa Clara. The archway is the major access point from the Plaza de Armas to the impressive Basilica de la Merced. It is worth walking through this archway while in Cusco and admiring it's construction.Written June 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The park is more a traffic island , the fountain is bright and vibrant with the puma very striking. The water cascades on the other side and you can walk under the waterfall - a bit of fun.Written October 24, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco
- These are the best places for budget-friendly monuments & statues in Cusco:See more budget-friendly monuments & statues in Cusco on Tripadvisor