- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
58 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travelers are saying
- ReEnergize is exactly what my stressed body needed. I totally recommend this place anyone who is looking for a profesional service. Thank you Chelsey for your profesionalism, you didn't miss any detail. I really appreciate your work.
I feel I born again.
Thank youWritten August 9, 2022
- I participated in the sunset acroyoga session with Anthony for the second time. The second class was a mix of new movements and poses and others that I had previously been introduced to. Anthony's communication is extremely helpful and makes the entire experience very enjoyable and fun.Written August 7, 2022
- Very good, relaxing massage. Basic interior but nice music in the background and caring masseuse.
If you are looking for a cheap massage, definitely go here!Written August 5, 2022
- I got a shiatsu massage and reiki healing with Dhruva and I am thriving. This was my first shiatsu and it was more relaxing than I imagined, but I feel so loose afterwards from the pressure points he hit. The reiki after was also amazing. I feel like I can still feel my energy expanding. 100% recommend. The room is nice and heated and the inside is nice and comfortable. You won’t regret!Written August 5, 2022
- The massage was fantastic: relaxing, rejuvenating and warm. It was accompanied by beautiful spiritual music that made it super rich and emotionally relaxing. Excellent customer service, highly recommend. Thank youWritten February 25, 2022
- We enjoyed a couples massage post Inca Trail trek and it was just what we needed.
The team responded really promptly via WhatsApp allowing us to book without the hassle of the people who accost you when walking around the city. From the massage room, you feel away from the bustling city in spite of being within a busy shopping area.
Excellent value for money compared to other offers in Cusco. No spa frills, but friendly and experienced team - would recommend.Written August 4, 2022
- After exhausting days of climbing ruins, I couldn't think of a time I wanted or needed a massage more. I just popped in and hoped they could accommodate me as a walk-in. Luckily they got me in right away and I chose a Kall'pa treatment which was an energizing massage with green tea and coca oils. It was amazing and the prices were very reasonable. (Abt $220 sol or $90 CAD incl tip). The spa itself is very nice and the atmosphere is very relaxing.
Highly recommended!Written March 1, 2020
- Perfect is no the word for such an outsorldly and the most relaxing massage ever. It was a perfect retrat after 4 day Inca Jungle TrekWritten August 12, 2022
- Wonderful experience! Helpful and pleasant staff. Clean facilities. We did the Namaste Premium package and it was great. Highly recommend!Written June 26, 2022
- It's on the 4th floor of the building, so follow the exit signs the opposite way, take a couple of turns, trust your feet, and you'll find yourself in this beautiful space.
As beautiful as the room is, the ceilings are a foot too low. Not a knock against them, just something worth noting.
They provide mats, blocks, bolsters, and a water jug. Very reasonable classes, great music, wonderful flows, and amazing teachers.
It truly felt like a sacred space. I felt lighter & more energized after class.Written June 15, 2022
- Outstanding experience, real shamans who know what they are doing and profound support by English and German speaking assistantsWritten April 15, 2022
- Stayed here for 3 nights following our Machu Picchu trek and would highly recommend. The staff are all lovely and so happy to help, the breakfast was great. The rooms were clean and so comfy and the massage package at the spa was well worth the money. The hotel is situation in a great location, would highly recommend!Written October 22, 2019
- Rutmeri cut and coloured my hair with great precision. She made sure I felt welcomed and that I got what I wanted. Despite my lack of Spanish the staff were very helpful and friendly.Written March 15, 2022
- These guys take their job & service very seriously and passionately . My daughter and wife got the nails , hair and pedicure and manicure , they spend almost 2.5- 3 hours to do an excellent job vs rushing to get the services done . Prices are very reasonable . Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great salon service in Cusco .Written July 7, 2022
- If you want to try Ayahuasca and have a really private and sacred experience, then this place is for you. Unlike many other similar centers, which organize Ayahuasca ceremony is big groups of 12-15 people, in the Healing Tree Center it was maximum 4 of us. Both Andian and Ayahuasca shamans were amazing. Jose took such a great care of us, always there and ready to explain, translate, help to focus, guide us and all this in a very good English, which was super helpful. Tati cooks super tasty yet healthy food. During the ceremonies, even at the hardest of our moments, Jose, professional nurse and the shaman were there truly helping. Ayauasca makes wonders but where you experience it makes a difference and the Healing Tree Center is THE place to do that. Will definitely be back again.Written July 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cusco
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Cusco:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Cusco on Tripadvisor