- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- it is not so big , all is new a tiny river and other ornaments makes it . the red fishes are not ther up to the moment.
they promise to put them ,Written February 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In the slopes of San Cristobal hill, located in the Metropolitan Park of Santiago (in the middle of the city) is the Mapulemu Botanic Garden separated wich shows the different Chilean Climates and the trees and plants theat grow in each area.Written July 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is advertised as a botanical garden whil infact it isn't! Currently it's a programme for growing (endemic) plants of the region. We came in unannounced as there where opening hours on the website. Luckily the staff was very friendly and explained that it was very unfortunate that they where advertised as a botanical garden, even so on the map of the surrounding park! But they gave us a tour around to tell about the endemic species which was super! So if you are crazy about plants this is a must see, but it might be best to call them first :)
Make sure you bring an address when using a taxi as the garden is not known to many. Our taxi driver had to ask around and nobody knew. From the .jardin you can walk straight through the park to visit the other botanical gardens and the maria statue.Written January 6, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.