- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My friends who are visiting from the US wanted to do a bike tour on a winery, so I looked up for a place close by that offered what they wanted. The Cousiño winery fit perfectly with our schedule, since it's easy to access and right in the city. We had a wonderful time riding the bikes through the plantation and walking through the cellars. The tour guide (Sol) explained everything about the wines we tasted, replied to all our questions and was kind enough to take pictures of our small group. In the shop, there was an English speaking wine specialist, who knew a lot about wines and helped us pick up some bottles to buy. The premises were beautiful and the autumn colours only added to its charm.Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing tour. Very informative and Leonardo the tour guide is a really nice and funny guy. Would highly recommend. You also get a free gift at the end 👍great value for money.Written February 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Great little vineyard owned by some French gentleman so the wines are a little different to your average (though very delightful) Chilean wines. Greta guide..so very interestingWritten March 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The visit was in the same day we landed in Santiago. We went straight from the airport and arrived 30min. late! Luckly we were the only people for the last tour.
It is a complete visit going through the vineyards, the pressing room, the fermenting vats, the maturing celular, the bottleling and labelling. It ended in the tasting of the 2009 Almaviva, that was being prepared during the visit and served in a temperature controlled room. A top wine with aromas of red and black fruits (cherry, black currant), tobacco, vanilla and dark chocolate!
Not to compare with the Concha y Toro (Disney-like) tour, even the seated tasting with food pairing.Written May 28, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Spectacular Wine Experience!
Liz Caskey's group helped make our trip to Chile perfect! Everyone we dealt with from initial information to booking through our trip was professional and very helpful. The wineries and restaurants we visited were top notch, our hosts were knowledgeable, and every detail was planned to perfection. Thank you, thank you Liz and Company for making the trip and my wife's birthday and incredible time and experience.! The Liz Caskey tours are well worth the financial investment! We highly recommend it!Written March 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Diego, our wonderful and informative guide, picked us up on time from our hotel. Our first stop was at the Perez Cruz winery where Maria walked us through the wine making process. She answered all of our questions and really explained why Chilean wines taste the way they do.
After a very good tasting we headed to La Montana where 4 of us (including my 8-yr old) went zip lining. Diego and guides made sure we were safe and I very much appreciated the triple breaking system. It was very fun and we had beautiful views while zipping along.
Zip lining was followed by a spectacular meal grilled by the vineyard staff with their wine. My son is still asking for more of the grilled mushrooms-they were that good. It was a very relaxing and fun afternoon.Written May 3, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Santiago
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Santiago:
- Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago
- Casablanca Valley Wine Tasting Including 4 Vineyards
- Full Day Tour Valparaiso - Vina del Mar and Casablanca Valley from Santiago
- Premium Concha y Toro Winery Tour with Wine and Cheese Tastings from Santiago
- Wine Tasting in Casablanca Valley with Lunch at Tanino Restaurant from Santiago
- These are the best places for couples seeking wineries & vineyards in Santiago:See more wineries & vineyards for couples in Santiago on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking wineries & vineyards in Santiago:See more wineries & vineyards for groups in Santiago on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for wineries & vineyards in Santiago:See more romantic wineries & vineyards in Santiago on Tripadvisor