- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- It is small in size but quite a long beach and the view is nice. NPB is now building toilets in the park.Written November 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic place if you like wild nature and not crowded places x I usually come to Dairy Farm Park and other parks nearby in the morning. It’s such a fantastic place to connect with nature! In the mornings it’s so beautiful and peaceful here and not crowded (weekends are surely much worst). You can usually see here wild boars, lots of squirrels, flying colugo and monkeys.
The best thing - Dairy Farm park interconnected with other parks with lots of possible roots - you can start for example from Dairy Farm, explore Wallace Educational Centre and go from there to Chestnut Park and even reach Singapore Zoo by walk or bicycle or you may go towards Singapore Quarry and later by Green Corridor reach Bukit Timah Nature Park, Hindhech Park or take the path towards Rifle Range Park.Written January 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After alighting the bus at the bus stop (bef Telok Blangah hill pk , 51, 57, 61, 93, 97, 100, 120, 166, 175, 765, 963), I walked up the elevated metal walkway called the Forest Walk. It is about 1.2 km long. On the ground, there is an Earth Trail running quite parallel to it. One can access the elevated walkway from the Earth trail by climbing the staircase at various points. There are information boards describing the flora and fuana seen in this area.
At the end of the Forest Walk is the Telok Blangah Hill Park. There are many trails in Telok Blangah good for walking or jogging. One trail leads to Depot road. Another leads to Picnic Hill Top. There are two ways to access this Picnic hill top, one involving many steps (about 5 mins walk) and the other way is a more gradual walk. One can have breakfast, brunch etc at the Wildseed cafe situated in Alkaff Mansion here.
From this park, one can cross the bridge known as Henderson Wave to Mount Faber Park.Written August 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.