Multi-day Tours • Scuba & Snorkelling
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
110 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 110
What travelers are saying
- The instructions were clear and feedbacks were given at the end of exercises. Peter is an excellent Dive instructor; very focused on the lessons but full of fun and laughter during the dive sessions. Planning on taking advance course in the future.Written December 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Arnold is the best driver/guide. He pick us up from thet hotel and took us to Pangsjan falls and back, available to our schedule, answered all our questions and was very kind. We recommend you taking him as your driver! good price also, for all day. Israeli people, Arnold is your driver!Written April 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Mithi Resort was amazing, it was very exclusive since it has it's own beach and even its own Island. The country side tour we got with our package was also very informative, I heard our guide Ms. Noralyn is one of the best tour guide on the island. It was a hassle free vacation where we can truly relax. I highly recommend booking with Guide to the Philippines for a hassle free experience.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had Chris P., as ourtour guide and he was amazing. Highly recommend him.
Additionally, we had experience with another operator which was beyond poor. Thank goodness for this company.
Chris, his team and organisation were professional, humorous, knowledgable, friendly and very courteous.
We did tour A and due to the crowds, Chris and his team helped us navigate the crowds so that we arrived at optimal times where less people when possible were not around. At times, we were the only ones on islands or lagoons which was amazing for crowded El Nido!
Our tour, boat, food, snorkelling adventures, swimming and explorations were all great.
The food these guys prepared and setup for us on an island all to ourselves was remarkable.
The tour was great but what made it really good was a great tour guide and crew!
I also had numerous questions for our tour and the team were very responsive, informative and had a sense of humour. Very professionally ran.
Our tour was also private and if you're able to do this, I highly recommend.
Be mindful that some tour operators are not good and the boat or their translation services are not good at all. Some are also thieves with your money, permits etc.
Chris and his team were professional, trustworthy, fun and great guides.
Thanks for a great time and for all!
Highly recommend the company and our guide!Written March 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- There's no exact words can explain how satisfied we were during our last trip in Boracay with the help of this agency.
"What you see, is what you get." If you are looking for a cheap accomodation yet worth the budget and considering you have no idea on where to go, what to try, or just simply where to explore, then you came to the right agency. In terms of their accomodation, Hands down👌🏻 they are really giving the service that you are looking for. All i can say is, that we made a good choice on trusting this agency. Me and my family had so much fun knowing the fact that it was only a 5-day-vacation trip yet we made a bunch of memories that will surely be treasured forever. Thankyou so much CTPH, till next time. ✨Written February 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Used Vagabond Pinas numerous times now for all my trips back to the Philippines. The latest one being a personalised extended family trip for a group of 19 people.
Jp and the guys are easy to liaise with and so easy going! You can imagine it was hard to manage a group of 19 but they managed to stay on top of everything, attended to individual requests, and make sure we were all on schedule. Great job, Jp and team! Until next time! :)Written June 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We live in Florida and my wife was originally from the Philippines. She decided one day we should visit the Philippines again but need a full service travel agent to service her. She wanted to have a car and driver at her disposal throughout her highly customized itinerary. She wanted to start out in Manila on our own then full escorted from Dumaguetti, Bohol. Puerto Princessa and finally El Nido. The trip went off smoothly despite the sudden eruption of Mt. Taal. It erupted the day we left for Dumaguetti. The agent had to scramble to rerout us so we can avoid the repeated flights back to Manila whose air port was shut down. As a result, we carried on with our planned trip and not miss a beat.
In an Internet world a one can book a trip to anywhere online. But when the unexpected happens, you will appreciate having a professional on your side. I am grateful. Thanks Kenny. Victor SimWritten January 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a real taylor made experience, an exclusive trip for the four of us. Laura was always there ready to help us, even when we lost my wedding ring in the van 🙈.
We highly recommend to everybody. You have only to contact to Laura and she will desing your travel.
Many thanks Laura and see you in our next travel to FILIPINAS 🌴🐠🐡🦈🐢Written March 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friends and I wanted to tour the Intramuros complex but didn’t want to use the horse drawn carriages. We happened upon this option at the Bay Leaf Hotel
Lobby. The cost was 1200 pesos for 1.5 hours of touring the area.
Our guide, Archie, was absolutely wonderful, and took us to the major highlights in the area and explained all the history that happened there. He also took pictures for my friends and I.
This is a great option to tour in an eco and animal friendly way, and we had a fabulous time. (Thanks Archie!)Written June 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have used this car rental company for my trip to Subic Bay. They are the best!! I recommend 100%. The staff is very nice and accommodating, prices are competitive and car are great :) you can go there with your eyes closedWritten October 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hey! Before anything else, If you're looking for a driver, BOOK THIS PERSON!
We had this trip to Cavite last friday, and i must say, it was one of the most comfortable rides i ever had! Very smooth driving! I actually slept a lot during the trip!
The driver, Mr. Joey Hisoler, is very knowledgeable not only with the routes to take but also the myriad of places here. In and out of Metro Manila, he knows where to go and how to get there. We actually learned a lot from him!
Safety and Comfortableness are assured. My family also thinks the same. May it be a business trip or a family trip, You could count on this guy. I strongly recommend him!Written October 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dhysh Travel and Tours provide us the best tour in the Philippines, we are satisfied by their service and how knowledgeable the guide they have. We will always choose this company to book our Philippines tours #choosephilippinesWritten August 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- just asked a question on FB the other day(because of my experience 2 years ago that UBE don't operate in terminal 2 of NAIA after 19:00) whether UBE EXPRESS PREMIUM AIRPORT SERVICE FOLLOW their advertised hours of operation(24 hours everyday in their grand prix route)and their response is they operate 24 hours per day but hourly(probably during evening and night hours as they only mentioned hourly); i hope they operate in all terminals of NAIA 24 hours everyday. do they really need the presence of dispatchers who collect fares during odd hours?i guess management don't trust their drivers collecting fares?Written January 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Luzon:
- Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) Private Transfer
- Ilocos Tourist Transport Service
- Private Arrival Transfer: Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Manila
- Private Arrival Airport Transfer in Manila Bay and Makati Area
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Paranaque Private Transfer