Ancient Ruins • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful setting but getting a bit tired. Mr & Mrs needs cleaning and painting.
Setting was stunning, nicely laid out. Stunning flowers.
Ceremony went well . MC very pleasant young man. Forgot to bring forward young pageboy with cushion for wedding rings and forgot 2nd young pageboy who should have presented Bride and Groom with Bible..They were totally lost not knowing what to do. He was however very organised with Wedding Party, telling them where to sit and what to do.
Catering was by an outside company. Food and Tables were excellent.
Venue's toilets need a spruce up.Written January 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- You have to pay P20.00/person hmmm... speechless not because I was attracted but wasn't exciting. Felt that my 20.00 is not worth it. 😑😐Written April 26, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located in a private property and nobody can say the church property passed on to a private one. An exchange perhaps with the new site? Accessible by tricycle, a block or two away from the present site. Interesting but little known. One has to wade through grass and bushes to be near it.Written May 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a series of 120-125 steps leading to one of Taal's famous religious sites ... the shrine of Our Lady of Caysasay. It's quite challenging to go up and down these steps ... definitely not for anyone suffering from any knee problems. However, the staircase is quite scenic. It dates back to the Spanish era and has been recently restored. It's one of Taal's historical landmarks.Written January 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.