- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- first time to try yoga and I loved it! managing a work schedule and finding time for yoga is easy due to their online booking feature. it really helps me manage my work and yoga schedule. the sessions are great and the basic ones are very beginner-friendly. the place is clean and has adequate amenities.Written May 2, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The amount of knowledge that I have obtained at Urban Ashram Yoga is life-changing. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the depth of knowledge and experience of all teachers. So I grew an enormous amount intellectually, spiritually and emotionally over the four weeks. I appreciate its clarity, commitment and broad knowledge and experience. Once again, it is more than just an education, it was a life affirming experience. The staffs are very attentive and very helpful and you will feel the ambiance of the place. The place is like some sort of sanctum where you can feel all the energy coming from the universe. I was fascinated of the cleanliness of this place, everything was so perfect.I highly recommend this place if you want to be connect to your inner self again.Written July 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The studios in all branches are always clean & well maintained. Instructors are all professional and can handle various classes so you can practice with same instructor depending on your exercise need: intense, moderate & relax. :)
Highly recommended for those who wants to practice yoga.Written January 17, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I’m spending a month working in Manila so was on the look out for a good yoga studio.
Really pleased I found this one.
They have a good timetable
Excellent standard of teaching
It’s all in English
I felt very welcome here and would definitely recommend it.
I got a 2 week intro to yoga unlimited pass for 800 pesos, the deal wasn’t on the website so go in and ask what options they have if you’re around for more than a couple of days.
Otherwise they do single class passes.Written February 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Love this studio, it’s so welcoming, with the everyone making you feel at home, the teachers are great and varied, I have enjoyed vinyasa, yin and want to try the budokon yoga which by all accounts is a hybrid of yoga and martial arts. The studio itself is beautiful, the design is amazing and you feel immediately at peace - a great way to decompress after the manila traffic and a chance to have a shower before meetings. Two big thumbs up!Written February 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nature's Healing Home is located in San Fernando City, from the highway either you ride a tricycle or jeep. If you will drive, it is steep so be sure you have the driving skills and your car is conditioned.
You can either rent an airconditioned room or nipa hut (but your comfort room is outside so be brave peeing at night)... the place is serene which is meant for relaxation and meditation. they offer organic food, yoga class for P150 and energy healing for P800. The owners of the place Ms. Prescilla and Sir Richard are very warm and accomodatingWritten December 27, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tried the free yoga at the park c/o Life Yoga today. It was great. Everyone was friendly, and instructions were clear. They even provided the mats. They do this once a month on a Sunday.
If you want an introductory to yoga this is highly recommended. Or if you have been doing yoga in a studio, this is an interesting new set up.
It could be earlier though as 9 am can get really hot. And just wishing it could have been better if there weren't a lot of cars around, if they can block it for at least an hour during the yoga session, but of course that's outside Life Yoga's control.
Overall, Highly recommended activity.
Afterwards, we ate at their cafe -- food was delicious and fresh. Noelle (the owner) even gave us a free 'yoga shots' - composed of tumeric, and other good stuff.
Studio was beautiful, funky and artistic.
Will definitely come back.Written April 24, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The yoga studio is in the heart of Session Road, Baguio City.
If you are looking for a new way to spice up your wellness practice or whether you are into bringing your wellness goals to the next level, Flycatchers Yoga Studio can cater for your needs. The Aerial Yoga is a great way to work out, have fun and relieve built tensions on the shoulders and the back. Aerial Yoga will help to ease the body aches and decompress the spine, realigning it for a better posture.Written February 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I'm a newbie in practice and also have an injury so was hesitant in starting but when I did, I was hooked! The studio is well maintained, the staff is friendly and the yogis guided me into a balanced practice. I was able to participate in Vinyasa, Gentle Flow, Fundamentals, Gentle Warrior and Yin. Sometimes though, the studio get hot and humid -- esp when its noon time and all mats are full but after feedback to mgt, the ventilation got better.Written August 30, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a new yoga studio located at the third floor of Eastwood Mall. The frontdesk personnel is accomodating enough to answer my queries. The fee per session is Pho635 which is cheaper than the studio I usually go to in Ortigas. However, the fee doesn't include the mat and towels yet. You have to pay Php50 for the mat and another Php50 for the mat towel, so better bring your own mat and save a hundred bucks. They also offer packages and class cards but the options are very limited since they are just new. The place is simple yet clean. The toilets are well-maintained too. One thing I'd like to suggest though is replacing bottled waters for sale with a water dispenser instead. For students who practice hot yoga a bottle of water won't be enough. As for the studio, beginners may struggle to concentrate because you can sometimes hear the car horns, especially when there's an open window during the class. This shouldn't be a problem for advanced level students though.
I like how the instructors challenge their students to push to their limits and explore beyond it. And since there aren't many students around (at least during the time I'm around), I'm almost in a private lesson with the instructor which means she can really monitor my posture and all. I also once tried their Yin class on a Wednesday night and it was challenging than the Yin practice I got used to. But then again, no two yoga classes are the same.
Overall, I like it here but I wouldn't rate it as superb. I understand that it's just a new studio and I hope it will continue to grow in the next few years.
A few reminders:
-Bring your own mat
-Bring your own lock for the lockers
-Phones are not allowed inside the studio.Written March 16, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.