- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
1. Mini vacation within Metro Manila
2. Relaxing and an escape to Manila's noice
3. Family friendly
Not so good:
1. Can get really crowded. Be sure to be here as early as 6am or 7am to avoid the crowd during weekends.
1. Don't forget to bring your swimsuit and trunks. You may also opt to rent one *not okay with germaphobes :)
2. Bring towel
3. Get here early!Written March 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked for an overnight stay. We had the whole place for our group that night. When we took a dip in the big pool the was lukewarm in spite of the fact that when we checked in, the water supply from the mountain spring was opened and kept flowing. However, after several hours, the water was still tepid so we did not enjoy the hot spring that we came there for. The rooms are basic; The toilet needs a lot of scrubbing. Improvements have to be made to shower area and the adjoining toilets. They are smelly. For the cost of our stay, we can source for a better resort in the area.Written August 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It is an old staple in Laguna but it features a unique hot spring. If you're lucky, you could see fish swimming with you. That's how clean the water is. Open 24/7. Come in anytime. Food is great! I had rice cakes, breakfast tocino and pancit. Amazing taste and value for moneyWritten May 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Through I would try this place, it had good reviews.
Called ahead and asked if they had 2 male therapist for myself and husband, they said yes. We got there and they only had 1. I was ok with a female therapist. They took us to a waiting room for maybe 10 minutes. They escorted my husband to his massage room. I waited........waited........2 other girls came in to make frozen drinks with the blenders on high, no one checked in...my husband came back and asked how was my massage. They forgot about me. I went down stairs they said oh...we can do it now. Of course I’m pissed and just said to refund my money. They refunded the massage fee but said since I took a shower I had to pay the entrance fee ...What? I told them the only reason I came here was to get a massage. I spoke to the manager and she said the same thing. Horrible way to do business. The place is very run down...my husband did have a good massage In Manila massage places are everywhere. Go to Wenshaw Spa instead.Written May 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been wanting to visit and experience the famous hot springs of Tiwi in Albay. (By the way this is not in Naga as indicated here in Tripadvisor). So my family decided to go and see the tiwi hot spring resort.
The entrance fee was Php50 per head. There was an access for PWD. The resort got 2 pools. One for the kids and one for the adults.
Unfortunately, according to the resort staff, this is no longer a hot spring water from the mayon volcano. The resort had stopped receiving the hot spring water from the volcano because the geothermal powerplant near the resort made a pipeline that will divert all the water to go to the plant instead of the resort (this is sad )
There were very few guests when we arrived. My daughter and i enjoyed the big pool for ourselves.
The food are reasonably priced and the serving are enough for 3-4 pax.
Floater can be rented at Php50. The area is clean. There are several tables one can use for free. The resort also has several cottages that can be rented.
We had enjoyed the place for 3 hours and i would say that it is ok.Written March 23, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The staff are impolite and cheat people money. I have asked for a 1 hour Swedish massage and turns out it’s less than 45 mins. When I paid tips, the masseur is even black faced. Horrible, don’t go!!Written November 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.