Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
121 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 121
What travelers are saying
- The best in angeles city the only real nightclub modern and classy Music and service is good management and staffs are nice and approachableWritten July 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We chose to celebrate my 50th bday in Strumms because of the 80’s music. We made the right decision because i had a blast! The best bday party ever!!! We danced to the tune of Highway 54 and Soul Sisters. We had the best friday night and we were all happy dancing , drinking and dining. The rest rooms are clean and comfortable. It’s not crowded. It’s good that even the place is old , you maintain good food and clean restrooms.
The waiters are all nice and smiling. I will always be happy to go to strumms coz i think it exudes happy spirit. A real go to place where you can just dance the night away and forget about stress at work etc..
Reasonable price, they dont cheat on the alcohol, itnis what it is. No water added to the drinks.
Salute!Written December 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked an Airbnb on the 1st night and Pico Sands on the 2nd night.
I would recommend to choose Pico Sands over the airbnb condos. For the Airbnb Condos, you still need to pay guest fees on top of the booking fee. Our experience with the airbnb room is good, but the building itself is not. The elevator was broken most of the time, and we were at the 4th floor so it's quite tiring to climb up and down with luggages and kids in tow. At least with Pico Sands, it's definitely more convenient and you'll be getting a hotel experience.
Or if you are to book an Airbnb, make sure it's at the ground floor.
Since we booked during peak season, there were a lot of people on the beach; that's expected.
The beach itself is actually nice; the sand is smooth and kid friendly, so that's a plus.
However, for a high end resort, there are no showers by the beach, the only functioning faucets nearby were for the feet. Low pressure water. Not sure if this was the case before, but this was our recent experience.
I'd have to say, I read through reviews before we went there and a LOT of reviews are saying the food is bad, is not worth it, etc... so I set low expectations on the food.
The food is actually okay. Even pretty good. The prices were to be expected because Pico De Loro is SM's "high end development," so at par if you were to check in a 4-5 star hotel I guess.
It's okay, not excellent... maybe go there during off peak and maybe some things would be functioning, such as the outdoor showers and condo elevators.Written May 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A place to party until the morning. They keep changing the DJs and I think it would make sense to look them up and the kind of music they play before going. We had decent DJs and decent music except for a couple of hours in between when one DJ was all over the place. You can get a VIP table for committing a certain spend and would recommend it as it allows you to rest a bit, else there is no option to sit anywhere.Written July 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I joined in one April’s Saturdays, i was not expecting so much fun, but we did have a lot of fun and drinks that made me remember this night as my best drinking night ever.
I totally drink 4 beers (that i paid in the bars) and 27 different free shots, as we were only 15 and there was plenty of drinks for everyone, never had so much drinks in my life (different drinks in different places with strange people that they became like friends).
So much fun, 4 different bars (A’toda madre , Fyre Rooftop, Tides , Central) and a night club that i forgot its name.
Best 2 captains Annie and Chii.
Dont forget that you will get, free yellow T-shirt, a hand band, a shot glass, and a very nice Jeepney for the rides.
Free access to all the places and a lot .... a lot... but a lot of fun and new friends.
When i go again to Manila.... for sure I am going to do it.
P.S. reserve your ticket online before some time (i had reserved it 1 month before) so you can make sure that you get your spot, and you will get an online discount.
IS A MUST TO DO IT IF YOU ARE IN MANILA.....Written April 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Been going to that Bar for years and always had fun. Very friendly staff and great music.
One can not miss, a great place to visitWritten March 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the best, if not THE best clubs in Makati! Had a friend's bachelor's party there recently, and we totally had the time of our lives! Given that the groom to be doesn't go out, he had a wonderful time as well. The staff are friendly, the bouncers do a great job, and the service is pretty top notch. Above all, the music hits just right. Would highly recommend coming back again!Written April 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was my only hidden bar, so I may be biased, but it was an amazing experience. The entrance through the 7-11 store, the atmosphere, the drinks, all is perfect. Check the door handles at the bathroom :)Written January 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great for mobility, safety and conducive ambiance for group activity fun and leisure plus near to establishmentsWritten January 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hello Hello!
Last June 12th, we visited Okada to try their latest - Barbecue at the Cove.
They did this cos mass gatherings are not allowed lately; they converted the Cove in to a lavish BBQ Buffet every weekends.
It’s my first time in Okada and can I just say , this place is soooo grand? Ahhh.. Ang Ganda and spacious!
The place is huge so they setup 2 buffet stations at both sides.
Buffet is focused on grilled meats (Roast Beef, Kebabs,)but they also have ,salads, sliders, grilled salmon, grilled oysters and tahong, grilled butter prawns, carbs, and desserts.
Lechon and Sisig stations were a sure hit. Their lechon is so crispy, meat is tender and well seasoned. It was still crispy after hours! The sisig naman is more on the creamier side. It was tasty, soft and chewy the way i like it! Sarap!
Pro tip: To maximize this 5 hour buffet (open from 5-10pm, Fridays-Sunday), every time you finish a plate, just walk around the cove (it’s 9000sqm in size) let the food get digested then eat a meal again.Written July 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent as always. Good friends good food good time!!! If you are in Manila stop over for a drink.Written November 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had so much fun that night. It was my first time going there and I can really say that O Bar is the place to be if you want to watch high quality performances. The stage was very spacious, and the drag queens were really good. And watching them really gave me the chills. I hope I can come back here and watch again.Written January 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fun with the drinks and dance in the heart of BGC where your heart pounding for joy...bar hopping and cafes nearbyWritten February 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have lived in the area for 10 years (second home) never new this was here, found it this trip address is 134 Lagazpi Street but is tucked away around the corner in C.Palanca.
Really cool, the front of the premises is a coffee shop open from early during the day, a door at the back leads to an enclosed bar open from 5pm ish, not particularly big, no windows and low light, think you can book in advance.
I went in around midnight it was last orders said to the staff I liked whiskey and wanted a cool long drink, they suggested a whiskey with a ginger flavour, drink was fantastic, before the drink they give water and nice snacks.
The bill was 550 peso for the drink on reflection well worth the visit for the ambiance, fantastic drink and excellent service, will be back to try more drinks, thanks for the experience.Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is THE BOMB! They sell very good wine and if you wanna see and have a taste of wine varieties, this place is a MUST!
We tried a 17yr old whisky and boy it was so good!
If you wanna have a fancy date, you can try it here and do wine tasting!Written July 13, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Luzon
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Luzon:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Luzon on Tripadvisor