Parasailing & Paragliding • Scuba & Snorkelling
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
60 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travelers are saying
- 本当に楽しかったです スタッフは素晴らしい 水の色がとてもきれいでした たくさんの素敵な魚を見ました すごい!
I had a great time! The staff at Gigimarineclub were very friendly and helpful. I went to their office and met staff who can speak English. She explained to me step by step how to fill in the form and register for a dive at the blue cave. The dive is very easy and suitable for beginners. All the equipment was provided. The water is very clear, really incredible blue colour! It was my first time diving in a cave, and I felt very safe. The dive master was very helpful and took pictures of me with her underwater camera for free! Besides the blue cave, there are also so many colorful fish! I definitely recommend!Written December 31, 2019
- My first time ever paragliding as well as mountainboarding! It was sooooo much fun. The staff are so friendly and nice people, very professional of course. I felt safe and well guided even though I don't speak Japanese... the staff speak English decently and are very visual in their explanations so everything went smoothly. Paragliding with the steaming Aso Volcano on the background is just a magical experienceWritten March 2, 2020
- I had a great time paragliding! Edward was very helpful and the other staff were very friendly 10/10 would recommend doing it if you are a fan of the sport!!Written October 31, 2021
- Warm, welcoming and encouraging staff, Take san, Hide san, and Mika san along with two adorable beagles, Beck and Noah, made every step of the process fun. Excellent explanations and great attention to us first time scuba divers guiding us to achieve our PADI open water certifications. Professionalism in an at home environment. Wide selection of equipment for use and good shower and changing rooms too. Great with my kids, 15 and 12. Highly recommend.Written March 18, 2020
- Nice people. Perfect organization. Japanese politeness. Really cheap for the experience. I would clearly recommend to anyone. What an amazing view.Written June 4, 2016
- The team is great. Nice, happy, wonderful guys and very professional. We enjoyed Blue cave snorkling despite Blue Cave on Sunday is very crowded place, instructor lead us through gentle and with jokes. I do reccomend this teamWritten June 13, 2017
- There is no better view of Matsushima! You can see all the way from Sendai city to Ishinomaki and everything in between including all of the Matsushima islands. It really is an incredible way to see the coast. Highly recommended!Written August 10, 2019
- Perfect weather. The guides were fantastic, friendly and knowledgeable.
It's best to go on the first tour of the day which starts at 6:30am. Less people from other tour groups at that time.
We did the snorkeling, banana boat and parasailing tour which all finished around 11:30am.
Great fun and a reasonably priced tour.Written August 17, 2020
I would recommend Sea world to everyone who comes to Okinawa!! It was a great fun!!Written August 16, 2019
- I cannot say enough to say that the pilots are experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. I had my whole family of five, including my youngest daughter at 11 years of age to do a tandem flight in December. Nice cold winter wind breezing through Mount Fuji..... i will be back someday for more jumps!Written November 9, 2018