- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
164 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 164
What travelers are saying
- the beach with with sands and clear blue water, also a romantic place to view the lovely sunset at the pierWritten April 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got my padi certificate and did my first dives with Andrea and highly recommend! From the start Andrea is very friendly and helpful, she is so passionate about diving and the ocean and it is contagious! Andrea goes out of her way to make pictures and videos under water, so we have awesome pics to remember the highlight of our first dives: diving a cave and seeing turtles at Maejima. I will be back for more!Written September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love the instructors and their team, passionate and professional. Highly recommend.
Explain all the procedures in detail, good demonstration under the sea.
Oh, and handsome coaches!Written March 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our family of four (two 8-year olds) were taken to the waterfalls via kayak care of Ogawa-san. It was an excellent trip. Ogawa-san speaks flawless English, he served scrumptious hot soba in the middle of a jungle clearing, and the entire adventure could not have been more smooth. All in all the services of this company are a 10 out of 10.Written June 1, 2022
- This was a perfect activity to be active during a holiday with lots of traveling, museums and cultural experiences. We went with a big group down the river and rode some easy rapids. We disembarked half way, the rest of the group was going for the full day experience including more difficult rapids. On the way, we got to swim, jump from rocks and we played who could stay upright on the side of the boat the longest.Written August 10, 2022
- What a fabulous way to seeing the canals and river locks by kayaking and even better when you have Yuki as your guide.As i was a solo traveller i was the front person in a double kayak with her.The tour was for 3 hrs with a break about half way on the bank with a cup of tea and biscuits.The scenery was amazing and Yuki was a wealth of knowlege with exceptional English.I could not think of a better way of seeing residental Tokyo.Written February 27, 2020
- We (two adults and our five-year-old daughter) booked our snorkeling trip with cross river. The experience was great, the boat is in extremely good condition, there even is a hot water shower on board, the service was excellent. The snorkeling spots were beautiful as well, the team provided all equipment needed (even wetsuit that we didn't take as the water temperature was fine with us - 24 degress celsius in late april). The captain was extremely helpful with our daughter, it was the second time she snorkeled in the sea (she knows how to swim though), was afraid at first but the captain kept her interested in the nemos and turtles so she explored the sea with us for the last hour. I highly recommend this Company!Written April 27, 2018
- Honestly the day I spent kayaking and snorkeling was one the best days of my life. I spent the morning kayaking along the river in Miyanoura, taking in the stunning surroundings. It was so relaxing and serene, it felt like myself and Kei, my guide, were the only people in the world. Kei provided a small jar for me to fill with sand and rocks to remind me of my time on Yakushima and it is something I will always treasure. After lunch at a lovely little cafe we went snorkeling at Isso Beach, which is beautiful. I had never been snorkeling before and now i've managed to set the bar very high! It was amazing watching all the sea life around me and I was very lucky and saw 3 sea turtles!
I want to thank Kei so much, he is a really excellent guide! I really enjoyed talking to him all day :)Written May 18, 2019
- The team is great. Nice, happy, wonderful guys and very professional. We enjoyed Blue cave snorkling despite Blue Cave on Sunday is very crowded place, instructor lead us through gentle and with jokes. I do reccomend this teamWritten June 13, 2017
- We have done the 3hr canyoning trip with J-wet. It was our first time and we had a great time. The scenery is just stunning! The guides were great and made us feel safe at all times. I would definitely recommend this!Written August 2, 2016
- My wife and I booked a snorkeling tour with Sea Tecnico company, we were only three, the guide and both of us. The tour was surprisingly amazing. After one hour spent at Phantom island, a lovely place, we did snorkeling for more than an hour and had lunch in a uninhabited
island, beautiful and quite. The guide was great and very well english speaker. Great.Written June 30, 2017