Points of Interest & Landmarks • Gardens
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6,000+ places sorted by traveler favorites
Speciality & Gift Shops • Amusement & Theme Parks
Admission tickets from $8.17
Showing results 1-30 of 6,087
What travelers are saying
- Although the glass wasn’t that red, it still looks kinda pretty. The park itself is very large that I couldn’t take a full walk through itWritten April 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have mild height phobia so it’s a thrill ride for me. Beautiful views that change as you go higher. I went in summer so you can imagine how much more beautiful in autumn! Not cheap , 2000+¥. The summit was a few degrees cooler than land which was nice in hot summer. If you don’t drive, do make sure you check the bus arrival/departure timing because it’s very infrequent.Written August 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Coming back to Hiroshima from Osaka at the beginning of Golden Week here in Japan I wanted to go somewhere nice, but not so crowded and since we had never been to Awaji we decided to give it a shot. The place has a little bit of everything. You can pay 500 yen for parking and bring your picnic lunch and enjoy a nice day in their beautiful garden. For a little extra they have a botanical garden and park. You can also go fishing just across the way at Tsubasa Harbor. You can also stay at the Westin Awaji that is on site. Nice place to relax and enjoy some peaceful time with the family.Written May 6, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Flowers & Gardens, like the Teien, are always beautiful, but it is not well known that the kids' area is very imaginative, creative, and great fun for younger kids.
There is a huge, white 'trampoline', not flat, so like 'moon walking'; a water area with mist pipes and spouts to jump over, there is a rock maze, and a hill castle, and the pottery dragons which really captivated my grandson. Take the boats around the pond or ride the train, so many activities for so little admission charge. Rainbow Swimming Pool in summer.Written January 12, 2021
- This is an enchanting place to visit over the Christmas period. There is a wonderful outdoor light show that you can walk around, and taiko performance on New Year's Eve by local Kyogaku team who play with extraordinary energy. The exhibition centre and park also lovely. Well worth a visitWritten December 31, 2017
- Obihiro now holds the only draft horse races in Japan. Draft horses, once the power that made farming in Hokkaido possible, can show their power. A slower-paced race that incorporates strategies like brief resting and surging to pull ahead for the win. Definitely worth a visit to see these magnificent animals and their strength!Written October 2, 2018
- We went for the Japan Cup which is a huge Race and which attracts enormous crowds ( this year was the lowest at around 90,000 but one year nearly 190,000 turned up ) and the atmosphere is fantastic.
This pace is huge and you never really notice the number of spectators until the big race when it gets a bit crowded but you will still find a spot with a good view.
The paddock is at the back of the grandstand and after the race the winning horse and jockey go to the Winners Circle in between the track and the grandstand at the front.
Admission is just 200 yen ( around £1.50 !! ) and certainly for this day by going to the information desk you could get an English racecard and a handy gadget for holding over the betting tickets so you easily see what boxes to fill out for the bets you wanted.
There are food options everywhere, a museum and a gift shop the size of a small supermarket.
If you like Horse Racing you cannot fail to enjoy a day out here.Written November 30, 2019
- Despite its big size fitting in 20,000, the view from all the seats were great as the stadium was built just for soccer. Luckily the team’s biggest investment Fernando Torres started the match as captain. Torres had an entire souvenir tent solely dedicated to Fernando Torres merchandise. It is no surprised that attendance for the club almost doubled since his arrival. The home crowd (almost 90% in uniform) was on their feet most of the game and the cheering was nonstop for the two halves.Written November 27, 2018
- The park although small, was pretty well organised for a 1-2 hour visit. From the parking lot, there will be a bus pickup through the pineapple fields with useful information on growing pineapples. It was then followed by taking an automated cart through some pineapple field and where they provided more information on growing pineapples. After which, there was a walking path where you can take some photos and a mini dinosaur park.
The largest area was the pineapple gift shop that sells and also provides sample of pineapple wine and juice, and other various snacks. You can enjoy tax free with minimum spending of around 4k yen. I particularly liked the wasabi hotate that was sold here. Sliced pineapple sold here was pretty sweet too!Written March 6, 2020
I usually go out there.
The size of this park is just right for take a walk.
Depends on the season,Roses and hydrangea were amazing.
It's a well-kept the park and I can't believe this park is free.Written September 22, 2020
- I love horses and my house is so closed to the races place! Just five minutes by bike! Lose or win was not my pursue! Just watched those beautiful horses!Written August 16, 2017
- Really big rose park, if you're a rose lover that's your place for sure. Thousands of rose variety from around the world. One of the best things is the tower to watch around the park. Totally recommend.Written May 18, 2017
Enjoyed the big slider and a giant maze. If your kids like dinosaurs, there's a nice attraction there. As we don't have a car, the public transportation was bit too expensive to get there. Maybe you should stay at night too to see the lightnings otherwise it's just a big outside park.Written April 24, 2020
- There is a small petting zoo within the park, cannot remember how much it cost but it was very cheap. If you are visiting, its best to catch the train, as parking can be a nightmare. Overall a good day for the family!Written June 17, 2016
- Went there few years ago purely for flowers, this time returned with kids. Still have the amazing collection of flowers, especially roses.
Kids quickly got bored with flowers, we sent them to the water features and they enjoyed getting wet. We tried the rose flavored ice-cream before we left, it tasted a bit weird at the beginning but we finished them all. Would love to go back there at night time when kids are bigger.Written August 2, 2018