Taxis & Shuttles • Private Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
69 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 69
What travelers are saying
- We were only one day In Jakarta and booked this half day tour.
Our guide Steven was skillfull and driver Frans made his way through city despite the traffic. Both were very friendly and we saw evertyhing that was promised and extra puppetry maker at his work. Lunch was amazing as well, any Indonesian dishes. Recommedation for someone like us, with a short time at city and yet eager to see much:)Written October 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Agung was an excellent, flexible and accommodating tour guide, and the tour was very reasonably priced as well.
Agung's communications were very good from the moment I indicated that we were interested in doing a tour with him, His communications were responsive and clear. He was very flexible in designing a bespoke itinerary for us that would take in many activities we wanted to do. He also accommodated a last-minute change in pick-up locations.
On the day itself, Agung took us to locations (hot springs and waterfalls) that weren't heavily frequented by tourists. He was also flexible, incorporating an unplanned stop at the durian farm as well as a last-minute transfer back to Jakarta, at a reasonable price, when one of our team members fell ill. Also, Agung is a really friendly guy with loads of great tips about travelling Indonesia,
Within hours of returning to Jakarta he sent us all of the photos and a video of our trip, which was a very nice flourish to round off the day!
Overall I highly recommend Travelwings for the ease of dealing with Agung, for the reasonable cost and for an excellent experience. I will recommend Travelwings to all of my friends!Written January 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Bluebird Taxi Serviceはどうなりましたか？ドライバーは一般に都市を知らないか、GPSを適切に使用する方法を知りません...乗客が目的地とそこに着く方法に慣れていない場合、サイコロを振ってBluebirdタクシーに乗ります。悲しい;これは、ジャカルタの信頼できる重要な交通手段でした。 Silverbirdのプロフェッショナルサービスを利用するか、予算が限られている場合は、この街で名を知られているGrabを利用してください。What has happened to Bluebird Taxi Service?? Drivers generally don't know the city or don't know how to properly use GPS... if the passenger is not familiar with the destination and how to get there, it's a roll of the dice to get into a Bluebird cab. Sad; this used to be a reliable, vital transportation option in Jakarta. Go with Silverbird for professional service, or if you're on a tight budget utilize Grab which is making a good name for itself in this city.Written October 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jakarta
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Jakarta:
- Jakarta Private Car Charter
- Private Departure from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno–Hatta Airport (CGK)
- Best-selling low prices Airport Transfer Jakarta
- Airport Jakarta Soekarno - Hatta ( Private Transfer )
- Photography Tour Bromo and Yogyakarta 9 Days 8 Nights