- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
180 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 180
What travelers are saying
- I've been to Le Spa by Jan several times and had several different therapists. It's been always an experience. Nice place, very clean, no waiting time, extremely friendly staff, just the perfect place to give you some rest and have a relaxing time. The therapist that I can highly recommend is Annie. She really knows her job. I usually go with my husband and he also prefers Annie or Sophie as a therapist.
We can highly recommend the place. The appointments are always something to look forward to. Thank you! We'll be back soon.Written March 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- …here this morning was excellent value and very relaxing, plus they were good enough to make it a 45 minute massage for $250 instead of $308 for 60 minutes as I was in a bit of a rush. Saying that, I always much prefer a sitting down option for the massage rather than lying on a bed but I suppose different spas have different set-ups and that was not a huge drawback at all really.Written July 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The environement is very nice. My therapist is very professional. I always feel very relaxed after the massage. Most of the receptionists are newly-joined, so may take some time for booking.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The studio is located in a very scenic environment overlooking the bay. It is very well maintained and finely designed which adds up for a wonderful experience.
The staff is top notch, welcoming, and knowledgeable on all aspects of Yoga and beyond.
Definitely the best place to practice in DB, if not HK.Written July 2, 2022
- Wonderful place to chill. Love the treatment and the decor. Very clean environment and great products as well!Written January 24, 2021
- Excellent hospitality, very warm welcoming, service was excellent. The food were amazing.
Thank you Rai Samita ,Galieh and Lewin for your service.
We will definitely visit again. 👍👍👍Written July 23, 2022
- First time in Mandarin Spa and it was amazing. Our concierge, Catherine and Rain were sweet and friendly. The therapists Joyce and Orn were professional. There was a small surprise too. It was an unforgettable experience for us.Written September 19, 2022
- Very relaxed environment~
Interesting spa experience - never in such a relaxed body condition~
Worth trying!Written November 10, 2019
- I booked a half day trip to the Peninsula Spa for a relaxing afternoon with my beloved one. I specially arranged a private suite aimed for their in-room facilities which still available during Covid-19 like sauna and Jacuzzi.
The package is quite expensive but it is worthy with the excellent hospitality of the Peninsula Hong Kong. After relaxing treatment and spa, I enjoyed a 3 courses dinner at the pool side with the amazing view of Victoria harbour at the night time.
We had a great time here. Thank you.Written July 9, 2021
- I cannot describe how wonderful my experience was when I entered my spa, as I feel my words will not justify how professional, caring and attentive the staff were from the moment I entered the spa.
I was fortunate to receive a gift voucher to the spa which enabled me to have my amazing experience. I have selected the Ayurvedic massage as the description was attractive to me.
I was welcomed by the front desk in such a sweet and polite manner, followed by a greeting from one of the well-being team who showed me around the changing, locker and relaxation room. She was extremely polite and soft spoken when explaining the latest covid-19 rules and guidelines which the spa had to follow and what should I be expecting throughout my spa journey.
The environment was clean and efficient, there were lockers where you could store your items, bathrooms, and showers. Towels and other amenities were available for guests and the staff were all there to support.
Later on I was greeted by my masseuse, who sadly I have forgotten her name, who was attentive to my needs. And she had given me the best massage and spa experience I have ever had in Hong Kong! The massage was so nice I was truly a new woman after my experience as I felt calm and relaxed.
Although the services were expensive, I’d say that it’s worth it and I will certainly visit again in the near future.Written May 28, 2022
- Excellent authentic Thai massage and really friendly, professional staff. Highly recommend. Thank you.Written September 17, 2022
- Highly recommend this spa. Great facilities and most importantly very clean.
Would recommend the ‘harmony massage’ and ‘signature facial’. The staff are extremely professional and the service is top notch. Great thing about a hotel treatment is that there’s no annoying hard selling of packages to you at the end of the treatment.
The post massage resting areas are excellent, quiet and very private. There is also no rush as you can rest in there as long as you like
The spa treatments include the use of the gym, and an hour at the pool which requires booking due to social distancing. So make sure to plan for that.Written September 25, 2021
- Nice high end Margys facial in Central Hong Kong. Been going to Peninsula Spa for this facial but glad to see it’s finally offered on the Island side!Written August 20, 2021
- My husband and I tried the Angsana full body massage. It was such a good and relaxing experience! The staff and therapists are so friendly and professional! The place is also very beautiful! We will definitely come back again :)Written July 9, 2022
- Can anyone ever say anything good about an airport. Probably not. But as far as being one of the largest airports on the planet, this one was easy enough to negotiate.Customs was not difficult but they look at you pretty closeWritten May 9, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Hong Kong:
- 60 mins Gravity Escaper Float
- Stone Spa Experience Package
- Stone Spa Relaxing Zone (1 Hour) (Free visit Japan Toys Museum)
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Hong Kong:
- Le Spa by Jan
- The Oriental Spa at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- The Right Spot Urban Spa
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Hong Kong
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Hong Kong:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Hong Kong on Tripadvisor