- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
126 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 126
What travelers are saying
- Had a great experience with Mubus. Our tour guide Tony was very informative and funny. PS the wall was not crowded in January which was perfect.Written January 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Beijing is a beautiful city. Full of life and character. City was clean and people were friendly. Do not take pictures of military personelle. Well worth the visit to the square.Written May 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I chanced upon the good review for Leo's Guide & Drive in Trip advisor. As I'm actually planning the trip to Beijing with my family of 7 people including one elderly in Apr 2020. Therefore, i decided to email them for a quote for their service.
During the period from asking a quote to finalise booking with them, i have alot of questions that make me send a numbers of email which make me feel so bad. To my suprise, every email response from them are super fast and they provide very details information relating to my trip.
I was so happy and I booked their service.
However, due to the COVID-19 virus, I have not choice but to cancel my trip. So I emailed them to explain the situation and I would like to cancel the booking. They immediately replied me that they do understand and offer to refund me my deposit.
Frankly speaking, I did not exepect that they will refund the deposit as is not their fault causes the trip to be cancelled. If I'm going to Beijing next year, I definitely will book the service with them again.Written March 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We contacted Linda while travelling to ask what we could do on our upcoming long stopover in Beijing. She proposed us a very well put together 12hrs tour with pick up and drop off at the airport.
We started with a visit to Mutianyu Great Wall where we just discovered a fantastic part of the great wall and spend a few hrs including a toboggan ride down. Later we traveled to the Forbidden city and the Jingshan gardens. After we went to a night market where we tried delicious food and we were able to buy a few things for a taste of China. Finally we visited the Olympic village before heading back to the airport.
Our tour guide was really fun, he thought me Chinese chess and told us a lot of things about Beijing, we had a great time and surely we will be back to China for a longer tour!
Thanks and don't hesitate to choose LindaWritten January 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were picked up right on time in Beijing and taken to Gubei Water Town and he Great Wall at Simatai. The driver was professional and courteous. He returned two days later to take us back to Beijing. Overall a very nice experience.Written May 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My wife and I did a stopover in Beijing on our way to Australia for our honeymoon and had the best time on our tour with our guide, Cactus. In spite of the cold, we bundled up and saw the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. Cactus not only was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke great English, she had great suggestions for interesting photo poses.
Two unexpected bonuses: delicious breakfast at a local hole in the wall (Cactus helped us navigate vegetarian menu options), and a tea ceremony to finish off the day. All around, money well spent and a great time.Written January 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The new lines are comfortable to ride, the Line 19 even has the same soft seats as high-speed trains. Some of the old station entrances have been rebuilt with escalators and elevators, which are very convenient.Written May 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The best way to spend your layovers, very well organized and great price. Our driver was just efficient, I will for sure recommend this layover tours 100%. We will be back some day 😊.Written January 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Kevin Zhang picked us up late one evening at the Tianjin International Ferry Terminal for a transfer to Beijing. We didn't hesitate to ask him for a tailor made tour of two Great Wall sections - Mutianyu and Huanghuachen. We spent the whole day with him in an immaculately kept and very comfortable car - and in a very good and knowledgeable company. He understood all our wishes and preferences and took us to exactly the kind of places we wanted to visit.
He was always on time or even early and I have no doubt that I will always rely on him during my future visits to Beijing.
And one very important thing - many well-intentioned Chinese people only speak Chinese-English. Kevin speaks 100% English English. Even if you have to call him from very a busy place on a bad phone line, you will still understand every word he says.Written August 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My family of 3 hired this car service for a 7 day visit to Beijing and we were thrilled with the service. Over a combination of email and then WeChat i was able to review pricing and organized scheduling for pickup, dropoff, and itineraries for several days of car and driver; english was very good and i was left confident in the service. On arrival at Beijing airport driver met us promptly at the exit from international terminal and we were taken to a spic-span-clean late model car. Our driver was very good--safe and steady, good at picking routes and asking clarifying questions about pick-up and drop-off each day. We did a mixture of in-town and suburb drive/drops including to major tourist activities, and a day-trip to Great Wall site at Mutanyu. The service was excellent and much, much better value than organizing through our hotel. I highly recommend and plan to use again on our next visit to Beijing.Written February 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The highlight of our Beijing experience was definitely having our stellar English-speaking tour guide, Fiona, passionately show us why Beijing is not-to-be-missed. Her love for the city’s history and culture is palpable and contagious. Not only was she incredibly knowledgeable, but she is also warm, funny, charming, and attentive to her clients. We were able to expertly fit in so many highlights on our two short days in Beijing - including the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Jin Shan Park, the Temple Heaven on Day 1 and The Great Wall & Olympic Stadium on Day 2 - because she had the inside track on all-things-Beijing due to her 10+ years of experience as a tour guide. She was part-historian, part-translator and part-photographer during our whirlwind two days of tours. Both days we were treated to a delicious lunch at local restaurants where we were the only tourists there. Both of these authentic culinary experiences made us feel like we were Beijing locals for a bit! We were able to accomplish so much - yet we never felt rushed or hurried.
Beijing can be a bit overwhelming for Western visitors. But, not with Fiona! She really set us at ease and made us fall in love with this city. We will surely be back for another visit. Having a guide like Fiona made our Beijing experience so special and unforgettable, and we are so grateful she was able to share her passion for this city with us.Written December 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Beijing:
- Tianjin Cruise Port Private Transfer to Beijing International Airport
- Visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City from Beijing Airport
- Visit Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Airport
- Beijing Hutong Culture Experience with Airport Transfer
- Visit Summer Palace and Olympic Sites from Beijing Airport
- These are the most romantic places for taxis & shuttles in Beijing:See more romantic taxis & shuttles in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for taxis & shuttles in Beijing:See more taxis & shuttles for adrenaline seekers in Beijing on Tripadvisor