- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I have visited several parts of the Wall but still prefer this one whenever I bring my clients for a tour or a photoshoot. Easy access, great view.Written March 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i visited the park after having it recommended by a person I met on the Beijing subway. It took a long time to get there by public transport, first the subway to the Summer Palace and then the 346 bus to the last stop for a good 90 minutes. Beijing was very polluted that day and became more so as the bus continued its long journey and so I thought the day out might be a waste of time. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. The skies were clear, the weather was warm and the wild peach trees were in full blossom. The scenery in the area is beautiful with craggy mountains and good footpaths taking you up to various caves and temples. The views from the top over the peeks and the blossoming fruit trees were wonderful. There is also a Buddhist temple before the hiking starts which is well worth a look round.Written March 28, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fangshan Global Geopark presents two great walkways leading to two peaks which are joined by a cable system. The cable cars stop at another middle peak which presents great views. One can walk up one of the walkways, take the cable car to the other peak, and walk down the other walkway, completing a loop within three hours leisurely.
The air is so refreshing. The greenery so natural. The exercise is what one needs greatly and regularly.Written January 24, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fossilized forest with awesome walk paths and great nature view. A must visit of the area through April to late October. Nice for families groups and nature lovers.Written October 21, 2019