Art Galleries • Neighborhoods
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Lots of amazing memorabilia on exhibit. The Beijing showing began in July and ends in November 2022. Especially exciting for young kids, while also very interesting for adults of all ages.Written August 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice mall with all famous brands in it with variety of restaurants as well , we enjoyed a nice evening with plenty of shopping due to discountsWritten January 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The bar street of Beijing! Super gorgeous photo place, where the locals are. Rich cultural location where I love going!Written February 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The pedestrian street wasn't crazy busy when we went in late December. They also have quite a few options for Peking duck in this area that are all pretty highly recommended and popular. The area is recently restored and has a few places to stop and sit. The shops are pretty typical for China.
If you are going to check out the street expect to spend an hour or two there and maybe an hour or two for Peking duck.Written December 30, 2021
- Not far from the Drum and Bell Towers are lakes and waterways and plenty of cafes and bars. On a sunny day locals come to stroll, or stop for a snack before heading off. A very calming spot in the midst of a big and busy city.Written November 17, 2017
- The cafe faces a small garden and next to a beautiful lake. The art and white colour scheme is bright and cheerful. There's a great selection of teas a coffee. It is around the corner from a street which is too busy and noisy, so a great retreat from the bustle of this busy precinct with a lot to see.Written June 19, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These are the best places for couples seeking neighborhoods in Beijing:See more neighborhoods for couples in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking neighborhoods in Beijing:See more neighborhoods for groups in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly neighborhoods in Beijing:See more budget-friendly neighborhoods in Beijing on Tripadvisor