Multi-day Tours • Scuba & Snorkelling
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I liked everything, we had lots of fun.one observation i think need to be corrected or looked into is tea and drinks for kids.Tea was only available in the morning. Is it possible to have tea at night too even if is just hot water and tea bags.we had fun. The driver/ tour guide was the best we could ever ask for.He did excellent job in explaining about the animals and the nature.I would recommend many to your company. Thank soo much.Written August 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tawi Travel has been our favorite agency to work with while living in Kenya the past two years (we are U.S. citizens). They have been organized, attentive, communicative and knowledgeable when helping us set up our flights and hotel reservations for several trips throughout Africa. They also provide extra service of arranging pick-ups, excellent tour guides, and even letting the hotels know of any special occasions we are celebrating.Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did the full day tour and it was well worth the time and money. The full morning (plus some) was in the Nairobi National Park. The driver was great in spotting animals and kept in contact with other drivers to make sure we saw lions.
The lunch spot was empty due to lack of tourists during covid. The food was fine but limited choices.
The giraffe center wasn’t what I expected and could have been skipped. More fun for those traveling with kids.
The dancers at the Bomas Center were good and it was interesting to see all the different dances and attire. I wish the driver had told me about the villages. I missed that part and did find out about it until after the tour.Written August 8, 2021
- Had the best experience in Watamu, Kenya. Snapshot tours and Safaris helped my dream beach vacation come true.
The vacation took 3 days and 2 nights. First and foremost, the accommodation was excellent. Very good service and the food- was "finger licking". We enjoyed the Watamu beach and the love Island.
What I loved most about Snapshot Tours and Safaris is how they were able to plan for the trip. From the SGR bookings, transfers to and fro the hotel and an engaging itinerary.
The experience was wonderful, I will never regret choosing Snapshot Tours and Safaris.Written July 11, 2022