- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The Talisman Escape room, for me, is the best team bonding activity in Nairobi.
What do you look for in a team bonding activity? Usually not too much of a physical activity, that might be located close to a place you can buy food/drinks, and pushes you to work with those around you to achieve an objective that brings you closer together – Escape Room Kenya checks off all those boxes and more.
I need to highlight that its something out of the ordinary in Kenya as it’s the only one – there is no other escape room and if there is its definitely not at the same level. It has been built in a way that it could rival those in countries abroad which is a testament to the passion those running it have for the concept. So while the product is first class what about the staff and the experience? Well that is a 15 out of 10. The ladies are exceptional in their communication over the phone and also in their ability to make a potentially tedious registration process positive and their ability to really get everyone on the same excitement level going into the rooms.
But once I’ve done the escape room what next? Firstly, there are 3 rooms that increase in difficulty so there is a great progression of rooms. Secondly, its difficult to finish and even when you do there is a leaderboard with timings so you can satisfy the competitive side in you to try and get as high on the leaderboard as possible by finishing the escape room as fast as you can. But if that’s not something that appeals to you, I can guarantee you that after a month or two you can revisit the same escape room and forget elements which make the whole experience feel like the first time.
In short, the Escape Room was and is an amazing team building experience. I personally have been there more times than I’d like to admit and it is a genuinely first class experience that genuinely never disappoints. Oh, and when youre done, you can just pop over to the Talisman restaurant which is the best in Nairobi for a bite to eat or a drink.
But don’t take my word for it, book your own experience and come back here on Trip Advisor and confirm that all I’ve said above isn’t a bad marketing attempt but an accurate description of the experience one has at The Escape Room.Written June 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Definitely going back for this amazing immersion. Its the best thing to do with my friends in Nairobi. I got to understand my friends even better (the joyriders,the analyst,the doers, the motivators etc)
We did the easiest of them all but it was a crazy one. You really don't know where the finish line is but the thrill makes you think beyond your current capacity.
I would really recommend everyone to go to Hepa Eacape room, TRM for an experience of a lifetimeWritten January 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had great time in Nairobi with the tour guide Willis Sande. He should give lectures to other guides in "how to be a good tour guide".Written March 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did ‘The Mirror of Love’ and it was really fun! Also quite challenging, as we only just made it in the last second. 😊👍👍Written January 17, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- All has been provided according to my expectations and even above. Reagan is a good, carring and devoted to his business man. Good luck for you and all your family. Teagan!Written February 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nairobi
- These are the best places for groups seeking room escape games in Nairobi:See more room escape games for groups in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly room escape games in Nairobi:See more budget-friendly room escape games in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous room escape games in Nairobi:See more adventurous room escape games in Nairobi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for room escape games in Nairobi:See more room escape games for adrenaline seekers in Nairobi on Tripadvisor