- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We did been to fantastic place in luxor , and we did suprise when we sren the Memeaa inside the museum , you can visit the museum by your self no need s your guide because you can take a free timeWritten September 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Karnak in Jan 2023 and it was amazing and worth a few hours. We went with our guide Ghada Hagagy with Egypt Tailor Made and we loved her. We told her of my interest in photography so she organized enough free time at each site so I'd be satisfied. Ghada took us on 4 additional tours around Karnak - Valley of the Kings, Queens, nobles, workers village, etc. She is so knowledgeable and warm, we loved learning from her.Written February 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The museum is small, but interesting the only negative thing is the attitude of the staff, the guy at the tickets counter was rude and he pretended he didn't have change, and since I didn't have my credit card on me he took the whole amount, it was not big, but it was shameful coming from a government emplyee.Written July 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Caravanserai looking for something more than the usual souvenirs. We found beautiful pottery and an amazing selection of jewelry - perfect gifts for family and friends. The shop also sells fabulous homeware including magnificent brass and glass light fittings.. The prices were incredibly reasonable. The staff were charming and helpful - happy to pick light fittings safely for shipping. Highly recommended.Written January 10, 2023
- Not to be missed and directly across the road from the Colossi of Memnon is the exciting new attraction of the Luxor Art Gallery. The Gallery comprises of a number of beautifully designed spaces exhibiting art works by Egyptian and International artists.
It is one of the first serious galleries in Upper Egypt and well worth a visit.Written December 16, 2020
- We have been an agent for over a week now and I have been doing lots of shopping. I have been looking for a unique special piece to bring home, and I just wasn’t seeing the quality that I was hoping to find until I came to Nobles. His products were definitely higher quality than most, and the pricing was reasonable and fair. So fair in fact that I went back the next day and bought another piece. Thank Mohammad for being so great.Written September 23, 2023
- One of the best shopping experiences in Egypt. Felt safe, the staff was friendly and respectful. They were also very helpful and help me find what I was looking for. Good prices too! Couldn’t recommend a better place 😊.Written September 16, 2023
- This was one of the side visits of our tour but turned into a really interesting occasion. We discovered a whole lot about the papyrus and the meaning of the symbols used. We are normally immune to sales pitches but this was really different, interesting and relevant for us.
Expect the usual tea and sales pitches. The difference is whether what they offer suits your requirements and it fitted well with us. It is easy to walk away if nothing suits you.Written March 12, 2018
- IT'S VERY WONDERFUL PLACE .I ENJOYED IT.It is good shopping centre. Prices are very good. You can find all kinds of souvenirs. ...Written September 3, 2019
- This is definitely a place to visit. The guy guided us through whole process of making the beautiful art. They are not pushing you to buy anything, they leave you to choose and if not, you good. The pieces are all hand made and you can proof with your eyes that are completely unique pieces. As well the negotiation is fair, they can give discounts but once you see the process, you will buy something. Family business with an amazing mind, recommend.Written June 15, 2023
- Friendly welcome, then left on our own to browse. The owner gave us good honest advice on his articles for sale and we left with a free small gift. Prices are very reasonable. Great shop for doing your present shopping!Written April 28, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Luxor
- These experiences are best for museums in Luxor:
- Karnak And Luxor Temples Private Tour
- Luxor Museum and Karnak Sound and Light Show
- Private Tour: Luxor Museum from Luxor
- Museum of Luxor and Mummification Museum 4 hours Tour
- Accessible Private 2 Days Tour From Safaga Port To Luxor
- These are the best places for couples seeking museums in Luxor:See more museums for couples in Luxor on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking museums in Luxor:See more museums for groups in Luxor on Tripadvisor