- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
45 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travelers are saying
- We took a Nile cruise guide were lucky enough to get as out tour guide Ahmed Haggag , and he was simply the best in every way imaginable. His knowledge was extensive from the small details to the largest. His personal touch was everywhere. We needed something from the pharmacy, he went out of his way to get what we needed. We always wanted to see Egypt and we have all seen the documentaries, but until they are fully explained with knowledge that you do not get except from someone who has lived it. it changes everything and makes it even more wonderful than you thought. This is what Ahmed did. I am from the US and am not a sponsor or anything like that,, Ahmed is just that good and I highly recommend him for your Egyptian Vacation. His whatsapp number is +20 100 099 1026. The cruise itself is good but the stops at all the shrine sites are fantastic . Once again Ahmed made our trip unforgettable.Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is a green lush oasis in unbearably hot Cairo in July. It's full of trees and shaded areas where numerous families were picnicking and having a good time
We had lunch at their restaurant which has a stunning Arabesque decor and overlooks the park and Mohammad Ali Fort. The food was OK but nothing special.
Overall, it was a nice cool relaxing respite from a very noisy city.Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We read all of the reviews of Egypt Tailor Made and decided to book a 12 day private tour with them - and it was the BEST DECISION WE COULD HAVE EVER MADE. The email correspondence in creating our custom itinerary with Walid was fast and very helpful. Walid helped us to create an amazing itinerary involving multiple cities and was able to incorporate all of the activities we wanted for a very fair price.
Once we got to Egypt, our guides were absolutely incredible. Sabry was our guide at the beginning and end of our trip in Cairo. He is so passionate about the history of Egypt and we learned so much from him. We also loved our discussions and learning about Islam and life in Egypt today. He is an amazing Egyptologist who even has extra graduate school training in reading hieroglyphs - he was awesome!! And really good at taking photos!!
Next, we spent about a week in Aswan/Luxor with our private guide Mohamed Solamin. He was INCREDIBLE and we cherished our time spent with him learning about all of the temples, tombs and the wonders of ancient Egypt. He went well out of his way each and everyday to accommodate our preferences for start time, lunch, snacks, etc. He is so knowledgeable about Egypt, and really funny! We very much enjoyed his company. We felt like we truly got to experience real Egypt and local life through his recommendations for lunch, where to explore and our discussions. I would recommend him to everyone, he truly made our trip so memorable!!! Lastly, I wanted to recognize our driver Mohamed (who drove us around Aswan/Luxor) not only for his solid driving skills on treacherous desert highways and chaotic city streets (we always felt extremely safe with his driving), but because he always provided us with cold water and once he learned we like Coca-Cola - he provided that too without us even asking.
My husband and I have traveled all over the world including the middle east and Egypt has been by far one of our favorite trips thanks to Egypt Tailor Made. It has made us reconsider using private guides more in the future!! 10/10 recommend!!!Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a private morning tour of the pyramids and sphinx with Nevin. Was picked up from the hotel and driven to and from Giza. We only had a few hours, but Nevin managed to fit in all of the things we wanted to see.
It was a perfect morning and Nevin could not have been more helpful.
I look forward to going to Cairo again and using her to go on another tour.Written August 7, 2022
- My wife planned our 13 day vacation with Egypt Tours. For five days we sailed the Nile and The Farah and had the absolute pleasure being pair with our guide Mr. Mahmoud Nour. Our family has travelled extensively and always travel with private guides. I can say Mahmoud is the best guide we have experienced. His Egyptian knowledge is extensive. He takes the time to fully explain the history and meaning of everything we say. His demeanor is beyond professional. Extremely friendly and easy going. It is obvious the love he has for Egyptian history and pride he takes in communicating his knowledge and ensuring his clients have the best experience. Upon arrival he reviewed our itinerary with us and we asked is there anything we are missing. He gave us some additional choices we had not planned. One being a sunrise hot air balloon ride which was spectacular. He also arranged a carriage tour of Luxor. He stopped at several stores for local food and sweets. Mahmoud took the time to explain in detail the culture, correct tipping and what to expect interacting in the tourist areas. He always has cold water on hand. He made a couple suggested changes to our schedule so things would flow easier. One change in particular allowed us to basically have the Abu Simbel to ourselves which afforded some spectacular pictures.
Mahmoud goes above and beyond. He learned it was our anniversary. He personally had a cake made in Aswan and surprised us on a private boat ride on the Nile traveling to the Nubian City. He also mentioned this to the Farah staff and at dinner they made a cake and played music and danced for us. Finally on the last day our flight was changed to a later flight. He spent additional time taking us to eat and out of the tourist area to shop at his local spice store. Above and beyond our expectations.
We started as clients but left as friends. The knowledge my family gained made our experience one of our greatest trips. All because of a fantastic guide.I can not recommend Mahmoud Nour more highly.Written August 12, 2022
- If Cairo is a special place, Mina made it extra special! The trip was fully taken care of from the moment we arrived until we left ( we arranged the trip previously but it was possible to add stops along as we discovered the city). Mina’s knowledge from ancient Egypt’s story upon modern time is unquestionable!
The two big plus: Mina is a great photographer, give him your iPhone and he is going to make some magic.
And his kind personality, He made us feel comfortable from the beginning!
The price of the tour is a bit higher then other tour but let it be know: we add not one time extra money to spend regarding the tour (tickets entrances, parking, water,…) and it was fully worth it.
Ps: Mina see you in Prague soon hopefully!Written August 6, 2022
- Visited Egypt for the first time and the experience exceeded all our expectations. Cairo we were accompanied by the Egyptologist, Ahmed Osman. He has a fantastic sense of humour and very knowledgeable in Ancient History of Egypt and current world events, we were truly lucky to have him as a companion, we learned a lot from him and had lots of fun! From Aswan to Luxor we were accompanied by Egyptologist, Wa’el Abd Elhamed of Luxor. Wa’el was a perfect guide to explore with and to learn all about Ancient Egyptian temples, monuments and culture. He always kept a professional demeanour, patient and straight to the point, we had wonderful conversations with Wa’el. He knew exactly when we needed to break for a cup of hot Turkish coffee ☕️! Over all, we felt safe and taken care of, everything was done in the timely manner including transportation and communication. I highly recommend this company to al.Written August 12, 2022
- The tour we booked with Ramasside was a great experience. We visited the 2 big museums of Cairo, the Egyptian Museum and the NMEC. Our guide, Paulo was really friendly and had extensive knowledge. He explained everything we needed to know to understand the soty behind what we were seeing. Definitely recommend it.Written August 1, 2022
- Our fantastic guide, Tito, met us at Rameses station in Cairo. He was patient and cheerful although the train was over 2 hours late. We drove to Wadi Natrun and spent a fascinating time visiting the monastery and meeting the monks. Tito was superb: kind, considerate and hugely knowledgeable.Written May 23, 2022
- Maktub agency tour takes care of every little detail from the beginning to the end of your trip. It was one of the best experience that I ever had in my life. I highly recommend it.Written August 27, 2021
- First time in Egypt and we booked a 8-hour full day tour which included Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian museum and Bazaar with lunch included.
Mina our tour guide messaged me promptly to see if we are ready and as we were having breakfast was kind enough to give us time so we didn’t feel rushed :) He was on time and lucky for us we were the only people on this tour which made us feel like royalty !!! Yessir our driver was kind and very safe while navigating the roads also the van was in great condition.
Mina gave us suggestions on how we wanted to go about our day. We kept pyramids for later as it was a bit foggy in the morning. We did the bazaar. Mina was very knowledgeable and gave a good history of the place. You can feel his passion for his profession. He kept us safe all throughout the tour and showed us few other interesting stops like how paper was made from Papyrus plant. He provided multiple lunch options and once all was done we were back safely to our hotel. Time really flew by. I would definitely recommend Mina as your tour guide specially if it’s your first time here. Can’t wait to come back!!! Thanks Mina for a wonderful time and all the awesome pictures you took of us :)Written March 6, 2020
- I did the “ Private Half Day Tour to Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride, Lunch, Entrance fees”. I must say that my tour guide “Nour Nagy” and driver “Hisham” were fabulous. They made my first time in Egypt a memorable experience. They were very polite, knowledgeable, customer friendly and personalised the tour to meet my needs. An excellent start to my holiday. Thank you Nour and Hisham. You are both the best. 5 stars!!!Written June 24, 2022
- This is a fabulous way to walk the streets of Cairo with a food PRO! Really get to see and taste the food of a fascinating city.Written June 21, 2022
- Egypt is such a unique and beautiful country but as solo female traveler from the States, my number one priority for this vacation is safety. Egypt Day Tour did an excellent job on accommodating my needs, keeping me updated about daily activities and making sure everything was going well as planned with me. I felt 100% safe with my tour guides. Their quality control system for clients is also impressive. Kudos to Attarious, Osama and my guides Hosni in Cairo, Super Mo in Luxor and Aswan. Thank you all for taking good care of me and making my trip enjoyable. Great jobs!Written March 15, 2022
- I was here on a solo trip and wasn't expecting to travel with a tour agency, but one of my friends suggested an in-person guide and it's been one of the best decisions. Mohammed Sabagh knows the ins and outs of all places and he could navigate me through a lot of places without any delays anywhere. He's been amazing and even made me have some authentic Egyptian food like I wanted to.Written June 1, 2022