Showing results 1-30 of 60
What travelers are saying
- Excelent food and team. They are very polite and friendly during all time. Would recommend this for sure, including couplesWritten November 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One day your to Sarah, Dashur and Giza pyramids. Very good service provided by Amr and the with the guide and the drive.
I had a really great time with them, fully recommendedWritten November 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All thanks to the staff for real, very classy dealings and cleanliness in dealing, and everything is perfect, and a big thank you to the manager for the good treatment. Thank you
￼Written August 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I meet Marwa at Albania. She was the best guidance I’ve ever met. She was friendly and lovely, everything was excellent.Written September 13, 2021
- Amazing, polite staff and quickness in operation. Would go again! My favorite in Egypt and I’m so glad to know them.Written July 27, 2022
- Wanderlust staff organized an incredible 16-day program for 14 persons starting in Cairo for two days (Pyramids and Saqara), then on to a Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan with a trip to Abu Simbel); then back to Cairo for several days to see the rest of the main sites: Coptic, Islamic and the fabulous National Museum of Egyptian Civilization; then to the city of Alexandria, and Ismailia (Suez Canal). There were opportunities for shopping and attending a cultural music/dancing event. The Wanderlust team were excellent from the moment our friends arrived at the airport - meeting them inside right after they got off the plane; guiding them through getting a visa, passport control and customs. Then the check-in at all the hotels was smooth with a representative from Wanderlust helping every step of the way. The program was very well organized; and the ground transportation was comfortable. The Nile Cruise was super and the staff on board did so much to make us feel welcome and bent over backwards with the delicious meals! and extra treats. Any changes we requested and additional visits/experiences such as (swimming in the Nile River in Aswan or in the Suez Canal in Ismailia) were made possible! Wanderlust has efficient, kind and generous representatives in every city we visited. Highly, highly recommend working with Wanderlust for a once in a lifetime trip to Egypt! thank you for all your wonderful support and a fabulous visit!Written August 21, 2023
- I love our trip to Egypt and stuff was kind and helpful , we really enjoy . Thank you travel point we will come again to EgyptWritten February 16, 2022
- I heartily recommend this tour. I was a first time visitor to Egypt so I needed to rely on local knowledge. I was based in Cairo but seeing the historical sites in and around Luxor was a must for me personally. This tour had everything I needed - I was taken from my hotel to the airport in Cairo, my flight details were provided to me by the tour organiser Mahmoud and check in was smooth (please note, you fly without escort - you will be met in Luxor by another tour representative). In Luxor I was met by another tour representative. Luxor airport is small, you will find the representative very easily. From there I was driven to meet my tour guide Achmed. This guy was the genuine article - his English was better than mine, his historical knowledge was extensive and he was enthusiastic about the sites we visited. We experienced Karnak, Luxor Temple, the Temple of Hapshepsut, the Valley of the King and much more, a once in a lifetime experience. We also had a delicious lunch looking over the Nile. You will be brought to various souvenir outlets - the staff are very good sales people (and very courteous) and you may feel pressure to buy. You are under no obligation to do so. In short, I was dropped back to Luxor airport in good time and was back in Cairo by 9PM where I was met once more and dropped back to my hotel. Be sensible with regard to heat. It was scorching hot, especially in the Valley of the Kings. Wear sun cream and drink plenty of water (your tour guide will provide all the water you need). 5 stars, this is a complete package, you just need to turn up and enjoy.Written November 13, 2023
- This trip was one the best i've been on.
Very relaxing and well organized.
The team was very coaprative and gave us everything we needed.
Would surely recomend themWritten January 16, 2020
- It was a happy vacation that I enjoyed and they made us very happy on this trip .It was one of the happiest vacations with my friends thanks to live the historyWritten January 6, 2023
- Al Jaidaa travel is a Very Professional in their attitude and reservations and follow up with customer till the end , thanksWritten June 13, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cairo
- These are the best places for kid-friendly boat rentals in Cairo:See more boat rentals for kids in Cairo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking boat rentals in Cairo:See more boat rentals for couples in Cairo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking boat rentals in Cairo:See more boat rentals for groups in Cairo on Tripadvisor