Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I love this place for so many reasons. First and foremost, the sense of calm you get when you walk into their walled off garden entrance. Second is the range of classes (exercise) and spa services that they offer in a clean environment. Lastly would be the very friendly and helpful staff working the kitchen and the grounds.
The reasons it’s not an easy 5 star review, is two-fold. First the food : while I love that it healthy and all vegetarian, the taste is inconsistent. I can order the same dish 3 times in a month and it might taste differently each time. It’s never bad but they need to work on that.
The other is the reception staff. Some are beyond excellent (Mohammed for example) but too many are too busy chatting on their phones or to each other to give the customer standing in front of them priority. Especially annoying when you are trying to sign in for a class that is about to begin.
Address those two issues and this place would be a true oasis of calm in every sense.
PS love that they serve complimentary water with fruit. Also Reham Alaa’s yoga classes are excellent.Written July 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked a Express Pedicure and 60 minute Traditional Thai Massage at the Heavenly Spa by Westin. This spa brand will always have a special place in my heart because I got to try out some very unique massages at the Heavenly Spa in Westin, Mena Seyahi, Dubai a few years ago. This is where I got a 'Rain' Massage, done with rain sticks; a most interesting experience I must say! Anyway, this spa is beautiful. The staff are friendly and sweet. I started with the pedicure in the early afternoon, and came back for the Thai massage in the evening, as I was staying at the Westin hotel.
I was offered a yummy guava and cinnamon welcome drink on both occasions. For my pedicure, SHAYMAA was very professional and capable. She did a great job with my feet. Her pedicure was done very gently and I really enjoyed my clean, supple and soft feet afterwards. For my Thai massage, the therapist was PANNADA. She was equally as polite, though not as well-versed in English as Shaymaa. She washed my feet in her oval bowl with salt crystals. My massage was incredible! She eased away all my aches, pains and tensions. Her techniques were superb! She very skillfully manipulated and manoeuvred me just how I like it! The only thing I would have added to the experience was for her to step on my back, which is one of my most favorite Thai massage techniques. Maybe that move is done in the 90 minute session. I also wished Pannada covered my eyes with that small eye bean bag that they normally use when they are doing the frontal massage. I had to struggle to keep my eyes closed when I flipped over. Another slight issue was with the Egyptian lady that escorted me to the changing room. She didn't seem to speak a word of English, so we couldn't communicate, which shouldn't be the case since I don't speak Arabic, and this is an spa in an international hotel. Other things that I would have liked was to be provided with pyjamas, which are customary for Thai massages. I don't really like having to endlessly clutch a towel to my chest during a massage session, so the p.js would have been much better. I was provided with disposable boxer shorts instead. Though my Therapist asked me which areas of my body I wanted her to concentrate on, (and she did), I prefer to fill a guest form giving these details. It's just neater and more representative of a world class spa such as this.
The spa is very lovely. They have all the necessary amenities. I took full advantage of the Sauna, Steam Room and Hot Tub. I'm glad they forewarned me the pool area was mixed! Everything was sparkling clean and very organized. I particularly loved my treatment room, with it's authentic Thai accents and mattress on the floor! I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed both my experiences at the Heavenly Spa by Westin, and I will look forward to returning at some future date by the special grace of God! 🙏🏽Written January 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bardo Clubhouse! This is a unique place for doing anything anytime, after a long working day or on the weekend. I really enjoy my time there. The owners of the place call describe "Bardo as a day and night urban clubhouse", where they've taken a run-down 1940's villa and turned into a space for the the community to enjoy. The clubhouse offers classes at all levels in Movement, Art, Design and multimedia.
Normaly I go with my friends afterwork to have a drink or a snack, and to chill in the green open space they have. I also go sometimes on weekends to chill, it is really a quite place. When I have some private work to do, first place comes into my mind is "Bardo".
Oh, they have a Tree House and it is beautiful!Written November 12, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.