- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I have been playing in Royale Casino for more than 5 years and i come 1-3 times a year, nothing has changed since that time. The casino reputation is good these days and has many players than other casinos in Sharm.
No free alcohol, no free meals, no available taxi all time.
The casino in Sharm is a place where some people they go specially from other countries to play in. Royale Casino is good now. Other casinos are just down. If you don't change now, the casino will fall soon. The tourism is getting higher and the expectations are higher and the competition is higher.
I hope I go next year and find changes.Written November 6, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The casino provide us free transportation both ways, with dinner and breakfast, free alcohol and very nice dellers, very nice place and nice staff and healthy recommendWritten August 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I play Texas holdem tournaments three times a week at this place, and play Russian poker for one or two hours before the game, good game, good place, and good atmosphereWritten December 16, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hello Casino Lover,
As a responsible consumer, I would like to propose some points here as feedback:
1> Casino is not big enough and somehow boring. Please choose something near the city center.
2> Casino call them an INTERNATIONAL CASINO, but irony is very illogical. The staff can not communicate with International Tourist. Most employees only understand Arabic.
3> In my experience, the staff does not have formal training to serve the guests, who may be pampering you with something else. Please be careful.
Please do not spoil your precious evening and try a famous casino only after reading the reviews.
Enjoy and be safe.Written June 20, 2019
- If you're in the hotel, stop by. Bring your (non-Egyptian) passport and go through a 5 minute registration process (first time visitors only). If you're not local, it's probably not worth it unless you're a really player. It's a small casino, limited machines, but very good, energetic roulette and blackjack. Some poker too. Very limited, but free bar. Watch the lounge lizards, they're harmless, but plentiful!Written September 6, 2015
- I had heard a lot about this casino speaking high of their services, gaming and the ambiance. However, I feel that for the recent few months, the casino has lost its audience. You don't see many people around. I am not much of a player myself but it was really disappointing to see such a famous place empty with very few visitors and the club dancers performing with nobody to appreciate them.Written July 20, 2017
- Very big thank you to Ayman in garden promenade for the good service and hospitality and big smiles..................Written August 2, 2022