- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
80 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 80
What travelers are saying
- K-Van Limo transferred us from the airport to our hotel in Seoul and back again at the end of our stay. Communication once we had booked was great: clear information on who would pick us up, when and where. Especially useful was that the drivers used Whatsapp to let us know that they were on their way and then where they were - very helpful to avoid high overseas call costs. On our arrival, the driver was immediately visible, waiting in a prominent posiition as we entered arrivals, even though our flight was 30 minutes early. Both drivers were polite and spoke English. The vans were clean, recent models, comfortable and spacious. A very professional company!Written February 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- At first i was hesitated to choose them, afraid for not being picked up. But I finally choose them cos they have choice for pay cash to the driver, it was a great option right!
I choose Large Van for Airport Pickup and driver alrd wait for us with my name written (they write with super big font😂)
Abit nervous it would fitted for 12pp with 10luggages or not, but it turned to be very fit and still extra
Also I choose Large Van for outside Seoul cos I was with 12pp, it was fitted well for us..
Every night they email the car number that will picked us.
Heater was on during the trip and the driver was really really on time!
Driver also willing to wait us at the avenue, just tell him how long you will stay there.
At first I tho they only service for one way with that price, but they also return us back to hotel.
They reply so fast and really helpful..
Thank you!Written April 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I can't thank enough Mr. Park and Bergen travel time in showing my friend and I some of Seoul historical places, restaurants, markets and cafe. I have done a Seoul tour before in a group when I first moved to Seoul last year. but having a personalize tour is best way to discover Seoul and South Korea. Bc it's not rushed and was able to ask as much questions as we wanted. Mr. Park picked us up at my place which was very convenient since we're running late and I am still learning traveling in Seoul. . I scheduled the tour for my freind who was visiting from 🇨🇦. I wish I knew this tour before. I can't to make another tour with Mr. Park since I have a lot of family members and friends visiting me in coming months.Written March 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took Blanklink from our hotel to Incheon International Airport. The driver arrived 10 minutes before the time and he was very professional. The rates are also reasonable.Written November 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We used VIP transfers to and from the airport and for an additional airport ride for a member of our party who left a few days before everyone else. The driver was prompt (early actually)/professional and the car was super clean. Great job VIP transfers Korea- we will definitely use you on our next trip.Written May 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- taxi might be difficult if you dont speak korean. but all you need to do is to present the address to where you are heading and the driver will input the details on his taxi gps.Written December 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I planned a trip to South Korea for myself and my little sister who is a keen fan of K-dramas. I didn't know where to start with the planning as I knew very little of South Korea, and locations that we could visit. We contacted Hallyu Trail and spoke wwith the consultant about options and activities that we ccould choose from. She then created a fully tailored itenerary based on our interest. My sister was over the moon as she got to see all filming locations of her favourite K-dramas and I got to visit a lot of wonderful places that I didn't know existed in Korea. I would highly recommend Hallyu Trail for anyone travelling to Korea, they are very knowledgeable about locations and have made our stay truly pleasant and worry free. :)Written July 16, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Seoul
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Seoul:
- Half Day DMZ tour & drop off at Incheon airport (private group)
- Private Airport Transfer: Seoul City to Incheon Airport (1-6 pax)
- Airport Private Transfer: Incheon Airport ⇔ Seoul Hotel (More member, Less cost)
- Private English Speaking Driver in Seoul: Airport Service Available
- Private Airport Transfer: Gimpo Airport to Seoul City (1-6 pax)