- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
277 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 277
What travelers are saying
- A wonderful experience- the best massage I’ve ever had in Seoul. A wonderful atmosphere. Will be going back regularly!Written January 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited this lavish spa 2 times. the first experience I went alone and I had SEA SHELL treatment for the first time cuz I was curious about it and it was unique treatment this is kind of aroma stone therapy but they use shell instead of stone. it was amazing and she paid attention to the key areas where I needed that makes you want to go and get a massage in the first place. That's why I recommend to my girlfriend and it was my second experience but this time my girlfriend recommended to try LAVISH treatment it was soft treatment and pacifies the mind and the blood and she explained everything polite and thoroughly. I would definitely recommend lavish spa to anyone wanting to get therapeutic massage as it has helped me so muchWritten October 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you have watched Korean dramas, you would have seen scenes of characters enjoying themselves in spa. This spa is huge where you can relax and enjoy spas and steam rooms in different temperatures! You can also enjoy a bath or performance in this place! Just go and experience! I also had my message here!Written April 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited the spa in November 2020 and would definitely come again. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the staff so professional and kind. I had the Multi Care Facial + Upper Body treatment and it was amazing. All the products smell so nice like red ginseng and other fragrances. I also really loved the red ginseng tea before the treatment and the citrus tea after the treatment!Written November 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We came to Insadong Hanjeungmak later than booked and close to midnight but the owner, who speaks fluent English, was very kind and patient in explaining the various treatments my boyfriend and I could choose from. I chose the package that gave access to the baths and saunas and also included a v-steaming (!), body scrub, cucumber face mask and back massage and I loved every singe minute of it. The owner not only organized our treatments in a way they would synchronize but also taught us a few words in Korean to make communication with our masseuses possible. I can't give enough praise to the ladies who perform the scrub and massage - and performance is the right word to refer to a choreography of hot towels, hot water, cucumber face mask and quite definitely the scrub-of-your-life. The treatments were not only amazingly pleasurable but also full of a no-frills charm that seems to be very unique to the Korean jjimjilbang culture. As a bonus, my skin was very smooth and soft for days after. It was a wonderful experience and if I lived in Korea I would want to have a scrub at the hands of these wonderful 'ahjumas' once a week, at least.Written November 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Anyone has any idea if Sparex has space for depository of luggage if we are coming straight from the airport ?Written October 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The best massage I ever had: can‘t say any more. Found all the pain points, just right pressure, friendly but not too chatty: like a giant reboot. Strongly recommended !Written February 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having lived in Korea for 3 years, this is definitely not the massages from the flyers you see in Myeongdong. My husband and I had massages here and it was a very relaxing and luxurious experience. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the masseuse was clearly well trained and was able to provide a massage that was well worth the money. The L'Occitane products were excellent and they even have the bowl of potpourri that you can smell under the massage table during the massage. I felt so rejuvenated and while there are definitely much more affordable massages in Seoul, none of them can compare to the quality and skill offered here.Written October 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was part of our plan to visit a jjimjilbang and since Sealala was part of the pass, we decided to get the pass and incorporate the value of the activity.
We were able to use the subway system to get here. Our pass did not include the use of the water park, which is fine with us. It has 4 dry saunas to use, and 1 cold room which was not very cold. Among the 4 dry saunas, I used the one with the lowest hot temperature, and used the hottest one several times. Once the body has gotten used to the hot temperature, the others seemed not enough anymore.
There is a big open area where you just grab any mats, find a space, and stay there to rest. The problem with the open space are kids that run and play around. In fact, 1 kid had his face smacked with the sauna door as he was running around just as I opened the door. I am not sure what the rules are about running around.
We did try the meals and the eggs and they were good.Written July 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited this spa with my daughter, she had a facial and I had a full body massage. I live in a country where massages are very cheap and therapists do a very good job , so the massage to me was just mediocre or average, it definitely could have been better. My daughter though loved her rubber mask facial treatment and found the skin care line they used on her ....pretty amazing, it left her skin beautiful and glowing for a few days. At the end of the session you can purchase the skin care line, for a very steep price. The services at this spa are of course very expensive , as expected. It is located at a hotel . It was about 250 Usa dollars for the two of us, which I found very expensive but a wonderful treat for my daughter who doesn’t get to this kind of thing at all where she lives and it was a very nice mother daughter bonding experience. We shared a room which was very nice as well.Written October 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I get regular sugaring treatments done at Marzia every month and each visit is amazing!
The owner Yoon is very kind, professional and knowledgeable and is always accommodating! She also speaks perfect English. The spa itself is very clean and the products they use are all natural and gentle. Highly recommend this spa!Written September 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went here on a whim. I did the 120,000 massage package deal. From what I remember, it includes body scrubbing, oil massage, cucumber facial, back and front massage, and some kind of looking like mud body and facial massage. First, when I got there---I was greeted by the front desk lady. She told me that the daily price in the evening is 16KW (I was there around 4:30 pm). She gave me a shoe locker, and then you pay and go down to B2--That is the main sauna, and it's also where you get your message too----Also where you can store your big clothes and personal items. Per the front lady's directions---You must do a 30 minutes sauna cleanse before you go get the body massage---So I did that, and then after 30 minutes, I went to where the massage place was----And started my massage time--about 1 hour. Make sure to look for the women aka ahjuuma in red bra and undie----or just in bra and undie. Overall, it was a pleasant experience----And I feel relaxed and clean!!!
B1---Is the front desk and entrance
B2- The main sauna
3rd floor- You can wear your robe and have some food/snack here. Typical Korean food like----sofu stew, chicken feet, juice, etc. Pretty decent price too.
Be careful of your personal items-----There are reviews of people stealing!!! Make sure your locker is locked.
Hope you have fun!Written March 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic ‘real’ massage. Good price. Highly recommended. I had a full body massage hour massage and enjoyed every second.Written September 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been there more than 10 times.
Because It is located near my residence.
Inside is clean and the therapists are professional and friendly.
And reasonable price. (40,000 won ~ 70,000 won)
Actually I love to have aroma oil massage.
This massage shop will be good for someone to need some rest or massage.
최근 가장 많이 이용하는 마사지샵.
시설 깔끔하고 직원들 친절하며 마사지도 수준급.
가격은 비싸지 않고 적절함.
마사지 필요하신 분에게 추천할만한듯.Written March 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Seoul
- These experiences are best for spas in Seoul:
- Mt.Bukhansan Hiking and Korean Sauna Tour with Sauna Scrub Service&Korean BBQ
- Ohui & whoospa
- South Korean Half-Day Spa Experience
- Jjimjilbang (Korean Dry Spa)
- Bukhansan Mountain Hiking Private Tour including Jjimjilbang & Spa,Korean BBQ