- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
25 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Not very long in length but recently as far as I have enjoyed the cable car rides, this is the only one that goes over the cityWritten July 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was skeptical after reading the reviews regarding the cashier being rude - However I went for it at about 11AM in the morning and the price board clearly mentioned it was 10 lari one way and the card was 2 lari so I ended up paying 22 lari for a return trip along with the card.The cashier was polite and Overall it was a seamless trip.Written July 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved climbing on the rocks of the fortress. The more you climb, the more beautiful the view becomes. Especially sunset is great (but leave early enough, climbing down will be hard if too dark). It's free and easy to reach by foot (walking uphill through the old bath-area of the old town). Best place to visit in Tiflis in my opinion.Written August 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent view of city, great weather, again view was amazing, you can watch most if historical location at the same time, how seek is that😆😁Written November 12, 2021
- The tour was great way better then I expected. Well thought out and full of interesting things to see. Packed with breaks so that you are not exhausted by the end of the tour. The Armenia meal that you get with the tour is amazing. Our tour guide Irakli was great and went out of his way to make sure we all had a great experience. If you fancy a day in Armenia to then I definitely recommend it and if you have Irakli as your tour guide you will have fun for sure.Written July 4, 2022
- The Best Flight ever! 900 meters above the land level! Above the clouds! Experience team and beautiful views from the air! Super!Written August 13, 2022
- We had the great pleasure to be guided by Makho for a sightseeing trip in the Kakheti region. Makho is a wonderful guide, passionate about Georgia’s history and culture, with great advice on places to visit. We went to the beautiful town of Sighnaghi and its monastery, visited the museum of Pirosmani, and were shown how puri (Georgian flatbread) is made. Makho also brought us to lovely restaurants for a nice lunch and dinner. Despite the rainy weather in Kakheti, Makho made it a very nice, enjoyable day! We can only highly recommend him as your guide in Georgia! Makho, thanks so much for a great day and we look forward to having you as our guide again at our next visit to Georgia!Written August 5, 2022
- After planning a hiking trip in Georgia for me and three friends, we needed a driver. A friend in Armenia put us in touch with Giorgi Zangaladze.
After Giorgi agreed to drive us and studied our itinerary, he made a first suggestion to complement the program. Then we realized that we had only booked a driver, but a tour guide with great experience.
We spent great days in Georgia, Giorgi showed us remote valleys in the high Caucasus that were not included in our plans and accompanied us on the hikes.
It was fun spending the days with him, Giorgi is a cultivated person with a wide range of interests. We had many exciting conversations and took the opportunity to learn a lot about the landscapes, people, history, politics and cultures of Georgia.
The fact that at the end of our trip together in Tbilisi we were able to enjoy a great dance event in the National Theater together with Georgi and his warm-hearted mother concluded our program in a wonderful way.Written July 12, 2022
- My wife and I just got back from an amazing week with George at the beginning of June.
We booked a customized private multi-day journey with him. George is flexible and we iterated through an itinerary that we both agreed on. George was responsive from our first email exchange all the way until our trip ended, and he even followed up recently to ensure everything was good.
George is a very genuine and knowledgeable guide. You can literally ask him any question about Georgia, and he will very likely have the answer. And if he doesn't, he'll make a point to find the answer for you.
By the end of the tour, we had visited all the sites that we had agreed on and more! There were additional sights that George was able to show us that wasn't even on the agenda that were along the way.
From my experience, George has been my favourite guide and driver on any trip I've been on to-date. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone to take a tour with him.Written June 28, 2022
- The tour was excellent! Alex was our guide. He is very knowledgeable, fun, responsible guide. Communication before the trip was immaculate. We had 3 stops. All of them were absolutely beautiful. I really recommend this tour if you’re into nature or monasteries.
Thank you Alex and Friendly.ge companyWritten June 25, 2022
- Nugo is an excellent guide, shared right information about the tour. Last minute changes to the itinerary was accommodated. This was a memorable trip to Georgia for me and for my family with good hospitable guide.Written August 16, 2022
- We had a great week in Georgia thanks in part to Colour Tour Georgia. We booked our transfers with them, and they were very helpfull and always on time. Even when the road was closed due to heavy snowfall! Excellent and friendly service, couldn't have asked for more. Thanks to Nutsa for learning us a bit Georgian (მადლობა!) and our driver Nicolas for driving us around safely, comfortably and with a smile.Written January 31, 2020
- 3 weeks before the flight we booked the first transport via email. 2 days before the flight a reminder was send. At the day of arrival a pleasant driver was waiting for us. The service was excellentWritten March 29, 2022
- We were a family of 4 and we used this tour agency for our 5 days trip to Georgia during July 2022. Our guide was excellent and provided us information and tidbits that enriched our stay and made it even wonderful. The vehicle was of excellent condition and perfect for the trip. The driver was punctual and maneuvered the roads masterfully. Altogether, we had a very nice experience because the guide and driver were able to engage with us well and speak so beautifully of this beautiful country Georgia.
You can be rest assured that when you use this agency, you’ll soon learn everything you need to, about Georgia. We cherish the memories from village travel to wine tasting and adventurous mountain road trip to beautiful Khazbegi.
Anil Mathews, IndiaWritten August 12, 2022
- Weeekend Travelers has easily beocome my favourite co-traveling group in Geogria. They have an amazing combo of great service- amazing people and safe and convenient travel arrangements. I have been with them 4 times and never been disappointed, on the contrary. I have made some good friends while traveling with them, managed to visit many remote and hard-to-get places, and overall had a wonderful time, without worrying about anything. Would definitely recommend it to anyone! :))Written July 25, 2022