- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A must visit with kids. If you in this town and with kids--you need to go here. It is a big amusement park with lots of activities for kids. They have great food, fun rides to cater all age groups. You can spend whole day here. Don't forget the Funiular ride that takes you up and gets you down. Its a great experience.Written August 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice view. On way to Gadauri & Kazbegi. This is huge water reservoir in between mountains. Nice place to take pictures. it is free of cost to visit hereWritten August 15, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It looks a bit decrepit at the start but gets really scenic as you go along
A really nice hike with water falls and places to splash around inWritten June 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is so nice place to visit ☺️ and I don't know how in such a way it reminds me of the Haydpark of London.
It is suitable for all the age's, try the boats experienceWritten May 1, 2023
- Its a nice park and there was an event going on here. A rock band was there and performing live. It was great entertainment.Written August 15, 2023
- Lake lisi did not disappoint we arrived and jumped straight in for a lovely swim and then we had a walk around the lake while looking for the doggie sanctuary to go and take a dog for a walk unfortunately we left it all to late but we will get back there , its lovely and clean with fresh air and beautiful scenery too just love itWritten September 17, 2023
- This is such a pretty little gorge in the middle of the city. It is lined with attractive old buildings and has some lovely little bridges.Written June 14, 2022
- Nice small waterfall. It has a bridge to put your locks. The sulphar baths are nearby. But they donot have a great smell because of sulphar. But nice to seeWritten August 15, 2023
- This park is house to a very pleasing environment. Can be easily reached via bus . Can have all sorts of fun with friends and family. A good place for picnic as well . Beside the park there is ropeway which costs 1 gel and takes you to the turtle lake . Also there is Zipline which costs 20 gel for the same site . The park is a very good place for the exercise and joggers .Written March 17, 2023
- This was pretty close to our hotel, right off Rustaveli Avenue. The park had a few benches, as well as a cool fountain and some historical statues. Pretty tranquil place to relax.Written July 27, 2021
- Cool little park in the old town, and next to the famous Turkish and Georgia Bath houses. Lots of green trees, and some cool art work.Written July 27, 2021
- Mostly attraction is for children but older people also can enjoy) Indoor contact zoo, with very friendly staff. Clean place.Written April 19, 2018
- For it's price (2 GEL) it worth, but do not except some fancy zoo full with animals. It is a small zoo, but they have some interesting animals and I think all is all it could be good choice for spend some free time. The zoo would need huge developmentsWritten July 19, 2019
- Reading about the history behind this place is more interesting than actually visiting it. This is, apparently, where the world’s first children railway was opened! Park opened in 1830s by Mir-Fatah-Agha, an Iranian cleric that was exiled from Tabriz! But when you go there, it’s just a small amusement park. We went there in the evening when it had gotten dark, so it was almost a dead amusement park.
But frankly, I went there for my small boy, and I don’t think he would have cared much if the historical aspects of it were more on display. He enjoyed the rides, and we all probably appreciated that it wasn’t crowded, so we didn’t have to be in queue for any ride.Written January 8, 2017
- One of the places one must visit when in Tbilisi. Fantastic atmosphere at the evening. Plenty of People enjoying the different locations in the park.Written July 11, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Tbilisi
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Tbilisi:
- Kutaisi Canyons and Caves from Tbilisi Full Day Tour
- Day Trip to Kazbegi and Gudauri Including 4WD
- Diamond bridge and Dashbashi canyon day excursion from Tbilisi
- Day Trip to Rainbow Mountains and David Gareja
- Horse Riding Tour in Tbilisi
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Tbilisi:See more romantic nature & parks in Tbilisi on Tripadvisor