Wineries & Vineyards • Wine Bars
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
193 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 193
What travelers are saying
- I really can't recommend this place enough. The atmosphere is fantastic and the wine make it even better. Every thing I tried was delicious and the staff were really nice and so cooperative. Visited twice and definitely will be back again.Written September 15, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve had a very good time (-: A nice way to learn about the local culture, meet other tourists and drink a lot of wine ;) We definitely recommend the tour!Written February 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Daviti is incredibly knowledgeable on all wines! My friend and I had an absolutely stellar time! The wine and company were perfect! Just prepare your livers…the chacha shots seemed to never end.Written August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent tour covering important sites in Armenia. Both Alex and Lana were helpful, friendly and accommodating to show me as much as possible many important sites in Armenia. I was impressed by their services and hospitality.Written May 10, 2019
- All I can really say is I love this place. The drinks are top-notch and the staff is extremely friendly and professional. This place is always my first stop, and often my last, on a night out. You won't be disappointed!Written October 10, 2020
- We really enjoyed the free walking tour. We booked through freetours.com and it worked out very well. Our guide, Nodo, was very knowledgeable and did a great job in summarizing all the important historical and political points without being boring :D Georgia has a long history and it's shown all over the city. It actually sparked my interest to read more about the history and politics in this area of the world. He also talked about Georgian culture and gave recommendations for all kinds of things (restaurants, shopping, sulfur baths, pubs, etc.). Needless to say, I can highly recommend going on one of their tours!
BTW, even on a sunny day in winter it is a nice thing to do ;)Written January 16, 2020
- perfect service, perfect music, nice drinks and beautiful view over Tbilisi. Perfect for couples or friends.Written September 23, 2020
- We are Americans traveling to Georgia looking to learn more about Georgia's natural wine scene! So glad we came here! The host took us through a free tasting of 4 or 5 wines and then we chose a glass to have at the restaurant. The host was so generous with his knowledge about natural wine in Georgia.
Tsangala is located on the CUTEST street - if you can, sit outside and people watch with your wine.
You are able to order food with your wine (I think from the restaurant next door?) but we did not do that.Written June 30, 2022
- We have traveled with Piala Travel two times (to Lagodexi national park and to Kazbegi mountain). Every time tours were well organized and pricing was really reasonable, car provided by the company was clean and comfortable, Alex - driver, provided by the company, was polite and, helped us a lot during our journey to find good traditional food, not to overpay for the entertainment and to negotiate with locals.
Hotels and apartments, they found for our journeys were cozy and really nice
We are very pleased and looking forward to travel with them againWritten August 7, 2021
- Love love this place. Very friendly environment and amazing music. I love music style of DJs Giio and Nika. The view of Old Tbilisi is breathtaking by day or by night.
I would highly recommend this place to visit.Written July 4, 2022
I spend 3 days in this beautiful country. My tour guide was Joseph who had a great knowledge of the country. He helped me to understand the deep culture of Georgia, hospitality, traditions and showed me sightseeing’s. I really enjoyed the tour, after Tbilisi walking tour, I booked Mtskheta city tour. Both were very engaging, Joseph and Anastasia are so familiar with the guest. I would highly recommend Fellini Travels as your travel organizer if you want to explore Georgia. MadlobaWritten February 15, 2020
- My favorite bar in Tbilisi! The best part is that you can play your own music. My Fridays start at Meoba bar and I love it. Order Chacha shots to have the real Georgian experience. Definitely recommend this bar. Friendly stuff.Written December 30, 2019
- For me it was first acquaintance with organic wine in Georgia & it was amazing. In friendly atmosphere you can relax and enjoy number of different wines that were said by friendly owner Nikita to be selected in very quality way with an idea to present only the best examples from Georgian wine variety!
Very good to feel free yourself and have a nice talk with hosting owners which also can share with you their experience & fun & love in Georgia!Written August 29, 2016
- Amazing place!
Valery is a pro of wine, and his stories and wine history is making you dive into the story.
Visited the place couple of times, buying wine from him on regular base, if u pass there, make sure you get your self a boyyle if zegvino rose! Nothing like others, in general all of his wines are perfect!Written August 12, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Tbilisi
- These experiences are best for nightlife in Tbilisi:
- Night City Wine Tasting and Boat Odyssey in Tbilisi
- 6 Days GroupTour ELBRUS from Yerevan and Tbilisi
- Night Tour with Mercedes CL- Coupe