- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Easy walk from the road as all tracks here in Niue. Best to have reef shoes. Water so clear and right temperatureWritten March 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I should have written this earlier...but it is always better than never!
I arrived in Niue last August for my birthday. However, without an international driver's license, I could not really rent a car and drive around the island (There is no public bus like Rarotonga, and only one taxi on the whole island). I was so glad that I found Niue OrientationTour (NOT) and they offered a tour the day right after my arrival. Though the tour was only half day long and only covers western side of the island, it did take us to several of Niue's most beautiful places. Keith also recommend where to go for meals in Alofi (since not all restaurants open every day of the week, the info sheet NOT offers is extremely important) and introduce me to the only taxi driver on the island before dropping me in Alofi.
He also gave me good information before I arrived on the island, and even drop a note after the tour was over. Since I did not rent a car and only stayed on the island for three days, for the rest of the stay, I only walked to area near my resort hotel and beaches nearby. The tour offered by NOT is the only chance took me to the scenic sites further away from my hotel, so it is well worth it! Not sure if I will return to Niue again (considering how remote it is). However, if I come back again, I think I will book another of their orientation tour in the beginning of my visit!Written July 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Skipper Rommie and Jinnam take turn to take out tourist on a boat to scuba dive at certain location. Another world under the deep ocean. Clean equipment often maintained and sterilize after use.Written October 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A trip that was well worth doing.
We got to see a pod of about 30 spinner dolphins (in the water 2 at a time), and then saw a couple of sharks, a sea turtle and a sea snake while we were snorkelling.
Well run - felt really safe. Even able to hire a go-pro to take under water photos. Take a pen drive with you though, or you will need to buy one from them to take your photos away.Written November 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Before leaving NZ, I emailed a few charter places to find out more about fishing for while we were in Niue. BJ got back to us quickly and was super helpful with a great price. We contacted him when we got over to Niue, with the help of the Scenic Matavai and organised a trip. It was an early start but an awesome trip, BJ is very professional and helpful. My partner loves fishing but im a real novice, I was made to feel included and supported to have a go and we caught heaps of yellow finned tuna and a real decent sized wahoo plus a smaller one. BJ then gave us some to get the resort to cook up for us, as his restaurant wasnt open. This trip out with BJ will always be a great highlight of our trip to Niue. Thanks BJWritten January 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.