104 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 104
What travelers are saying
- It was an enjoyable visit. The plastic bubble, karts and long swing was great. 2 hrs minimum. Each attraction has a price. There is a card that can be recharged as you desire.Also, people shop near by.
Sunny day. Most it is outdoors.Written January 20, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm not sure I'd call this a tourist attraction unless you want to see a game. This is the home stadium for local teams Millonarios and Santa Fe, plus for the Colombian national team. We went to see the Millonarios play. We had very good seats for about thirty dollars. The west side is considered the best place to sit. Tickets can be bought via Tuboleta both online and at various locations around the city (e.g. the Exito at Calle 53 & Carrera 13).
Check your ticket to see what entrance to use. The lines to get in were longest for the cheap seats. It looked like they didn't staff those entrances as well. Still I would recommend getting to the stadium at least 45 minutes before kick-off.
There was a very heavy police presence both inside and outside the stadium. It felt totally safe. But then we did leave at the 89th minute (Millonarios up 2-0) so got out ahead of the crowd.
They sell food and beverages inside. If it looks like rain buy a poncho outside. They don't sell them inside the stadium.
BTW, this is only the 7th largest stadium in Colombia. Five other cities have larger, including two in Cali. I wonder when Bogota will expand this.Written February 23, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a great time with family and friend to play golf and have some good drinks! Also the restaurant is recommended!Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We played the Tutankhamon and it was too difficult for us this time. But the game host was super nice!!! Room could be played fully in English.Written March 3, 2023
- 10 out of 10, would recommend, would do again, a fun activity to do with friends, we had so much funWritten June 16, 2023
- We've tried escape rooms before, but never this place. It was a great experience. The room we went to was very thoughtfully designed.Written June 14, 2019
- I chose this place to celebrate my degree. An excellent choice for a rainy day, but where I wanted to laugh, feel the thrill of driving a kart and have a good time. There are 2X1 Wednesdays for students or graduates. And Tuesday 10min 20K. They have different options for race time. For being my first time, I chose 10min, and it was enough. I was looking forward to going back!Written October 11, 2016
- Pretty cool company with great teachers. I take my lessons at home and it has worked great for me. I recommend this service!Written February 20, 2023
- Not a big place I mean the size itself but so contagious and so surprising. Food and drinks are tremendous.Written June 19, 2018
- They have a great baseball diamond there. Been playing and practicing baseball there for the last decade. Mostly practicing and hanging out with the sub-25 selection when living there. More recently visiting coach Alejandro Buendia for batting practice.
Best to come during the day because it gets pretty deserted in the evening.Written September 11, 2018
- Really funny and amazing experience, waiting for more scenarios, very helpful to relax and go out of the routine, good memories!Written November 11, 2018
- Probably the nicest Casino I've been in in Columbia.. nice little restaurant beautiful bar area and modern and up-to-date gaming machines and tables.. nice and friendly staff overall a very pleasant experienceWritten September 4, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bogota
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Bogota:
- Capital Graffiti Tours
- Terror Games
- Marimbea - Experience traditional Afro-Colombian music and food
- Cine Tonalá
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Bogota:See more hidden gem fun & games in Bogota on Tripadvisor