Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
48 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travelers are saying
- Villaggio is a very different mall and provides an almost fun shopping experience. The decor, with the canal running through it is very clever, and really does give you the impression of being outside, whilst being indoors. There is a very varied selection of shops from high and designer, to the more down to earth. The food area is large with a good range of options. One real bonus from my perspective is that there is plenty of seating scattered about to allow you to rest tired feet and backs. We very much enjoyed our visit.Written January 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This mall was attached to our hotel by hallways, very easy to access, not as much from the outside with all the landscaping work in progress at the time of the visit. The anchor Carrefour grocery store is very well organized and enabled us to have in-room meals of our liking.Written December 19, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- As were were staying at the Grand Hyatt with Lagoona Mall just across the way from our Hotel we felt obliged to visit it.
For those not staying close by Lagoona Mall it is located in the northern part of Doha in the West Bay Lagoon district between Doha’s iconic Zig-Zag towers.
It’s about 8 miles (13 km) from the city centre.
This Mall is more compact than some of the city’s larger shopping centres which we found more appealing.
Inside it offers a relaxed, high-end shopping experience with an impressive lineup of stores.
You can find everything from fashion brands including DKNY, Superdry, Duns and Tommy Hilfiger to sporting shops such as Adidas plus jewelry brands including Pandora and Rolex.
The mall is open daily from mid morning until late, but is closed on Friday mornings.
It seems to have quickly become a local favourite for shopping and dining in Qatar.
Apart from its upscale shops/brands it has a decent sized Supermarket (Carrefour) which carries a wide range of products for your everyday needs!
Plus in the Food Piazza you can enjoy Al Fresco dining there with a number of restaurants including The Outback and Wagamama.Written January 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This mall is not as huge as many other malls in Qatar but it has lots to offer.
Cozy Coffee shops to diet maintain boutiques, Bank branches which are functional till late, Gold shops to arterial accessories, Perfumes or clothes , proper dine in restaurants to food court as well. Mangolian Bakery, gelato, UCB (United Colour of Beneton), Centre point, Payless, Nandos, Applebees, Baskin Robin, Starbucks so many other to name it.
Its not crowded at all so walking and shopping at ease!! It’s a very cool mall to hand around with friends.Written January 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you forget about the myriad of roadworks virtually surrounding this shopping mall, and manage to find the right way into the car parking area (use your Google Maps on your phone for directions), then you will be pleasantly surprised when you enter the Gulf Mull...its huge inside compared to how it looks from the outside; a 'Tardis' of shopping malls for those who have watched the UK TV series 'Doctor Who'.
Visit the Gulf Mall during a week day and you get the Mall practically to yourself. The shops are a fair spectrum of clothing and there is a supermarket too, but I have to admit that its not the place I would take my family for kitting them out. The Mall lacks a certain element and feel over its counterpart on the other side of the busy main road, but its certainly better than the Mall next door (without mentioning names).
So, worth a visit as you might find its perfect for you.Written November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I love everything about the malls and shopping experiences in Doha and the country of Qatar. This is another newer mall with high end shops and retail outlets. One of the first malls I've ever been in where the top floor is like a hospital and they have a surgical center there. One of the stores I particularly loved was Eatopia. It reminded me a lot of the American Whole Foods stores. Lots of fresh items, huge selection of a variety of items from dairy, dry goods, meat, fish, produce and just about anything you would need to prepare a fantastic meal. Hopefully there's a way to review their store because you wouldn't know it was there without going in the mall.Written January 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is not only a very cool idea in itself, but it has fully come to fruition: an old firehall converted into a vibrant, modern art gallery? YES!!
Very close to central Doha, and hugging the northern/central periphery of Al Bidda Park, 'Fire Station' is an easy and worthwhile stop for visitors and locals, alike.
We biked there from our home 5km north to see the Virgil Abloh exhibit - as well as the greater area - and were not disappointed. Though prices may feel a little high, the exhibit was well laid out and professional.
Check their website for deals and current exhibits.Written January 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Want to buy in bulk?? Looking for better rates than supermarket? Be it fruits and vegetables or live stock all in the same vicinity. Yes, you are at the right place.
If you would want to buy in small quantity you wont feel much difference in the price, however if its a chunk is to be brought you would definitely have a better deal to strike here.
Carat for tomato, or other veggies are for sure at better prices.
Same goes for fruits.
Live stock surely are less expensive than the city price!!Written November 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice Mall with many shops mixed between high and medium level.
Well decorated and clean.
One of the shopping option in DohaWritten January 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- New, modern and well organized facilities.
Spacious car park. Well placed shops. The cleaning area is well arranged with clear system for queues and payment. The location somewhat far from the city.Written December 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Doha