Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
56 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 56
What travelers are saying
- I had a great day here since there were so many things to do, like camel rides, kid-sized trains, wonderful food, and amazing architecture.
It's one of the locations, in my view, that you absolutely must visit when in Qatar.
Note: You don't have to go on a tour with a guide; you can visit it on your own for free just to walk around and take it all in.Written August 11, 2022
- If you are visiting Doha for a few days this mall with all the branded shops you can imagine can provide a respite from the heat, a very different environment (a mix between Miami and Las Vegas), and A LOT of locals with their families. As tourists, this was a cool little day excursion in nice AC when it was 51C outsideWritten July 22, 2022
- This is my first time I felt so satisfied with the availability of food, i have been looking for jack fruit in Qatar then finally I can find here in Lulu Hypermarket, Al Khor MallWritten June 9, 2021
- If you are after the monumental and lavish style of malls, this is not the right one, this one offers convenience with good service for the traveller, like currency exchange, mobile phone plans ( a must to have, get the basic, vodafone and ooredoo provide good packages that can be recharged), and a big convenience store like Carrefour for food and basic goods.
There are 3 sports shops with a wide variety of goods.
Easy access from the Metro station across the road, entry via car park.Written June 17, 2022
- The Falcon Souk is adjacent to Souq Waqif in Doha with lots of underground parking on site and a must see place for visitors and residents alike. Falconry is more than just a sport in Qatar and the Souk is an important centre for enthusiasts and suppliers of the sports accessories and a place where birds are auctioned for high sums. The Souk is predominately made up of shops selling the birds and equipment as well as a purpose built hospital. Only need 1 hour to visit but essential part of a visit to the main Souq Wafiq. Even for a resident who hasn’t visited for some time, it’s still an interesting place to revisit.Written May 17, 2021
- As were were staying at the Grand Hyatt with Lagoona Mall just across the way from our Hotel we felt obliged to visit it.
For those not staying close by Lagoona Mall it is located in the northern part of Doha in the West Bay Lagoon district between Doha’s iconic Zig-Zag towers.
It’s about 8 miles (13 km) from the city centre.
This Mall is more compact than some of the city’s larger shopping centres which we found more appealing.
Inside it offers a relaxed, high-end shopping experience with an impressive lineup of stores.
You can find everything from fashion brands including DKNY, Superdry, Duns and Tommy Hilfiger to sporting shops such as Adidas plus jewelry brands including Pandora and Rolex.
The mall is open daily from mid morning until late, but is closed on Friday mornings.
It seems to have quickly become a local favourite for shopping and dining in Qatar.
Apart from its upscale shops/brands it has a decent sized Supermarket (Carrefour) which carries a wide range of products for your everyday needs!
Plus in the Food Piazza you can enjoy Al Fresco dining there with a number of restaurants including The Outback and Wagamama.Written January 27, 2020
- Back to Tawar Mall
Nice mall with many gates
One of newest in Doha
With cinema and food court
RecommendedWritten March 13, 2020
- This mall is in the area So Sadd it is big and clean. It is quiet and has everything you need in a mall.Written January 8, 2020
- This mall is not as huge as many other malls in Qatar but it has lots to offer.
Cozy Coffee shops to diet maintain boutiques, Bank branches which are functional till late, Gold shops to arterial accessories, Perfumes or clothes , proper dine in restaurants to food court as well. Mangolian Bakery, gelato, UCB (United Colour of Beneton), Centre point, Payless, Nandos, Applebees, Baskin Robin, Starbucks so many other to name it.
Its not crowded at all so walking and shopping at ease!! It’s a very cool mall to hand around with friends.Written January 13, 2019
- A mall in Wakra. As the other malls this place too is a cool hang out place.
Lots of dining options available in Food court and also stand alone dine in options. When it comes to budget friendly options it offer many stores like Daiso. For Apparels it has H n M and many more store to choose from. Craving for Ice cream?? Mado!!! yes their hot selling Pistachio ice cream!! Based on your interest you would definitely find a store to shop!!Written November 5, 2019
- If you forget about the myriad of roadworks virtually surrounding this shopping mall, and manage to find the right way into the car parking area (use your Google Maps on your phone for directions), then you will be pleasantly surprised when you enter the Gulf Mull...its huge inside compared to how it looks from the outside; a 'Tardis' of shopping malls for those who have watched the UK TV series 'Doctor Who'.
Visit the Gulf Mall during a week day and you get the Mall practically to yourself. The shops are a fair spectrum of clothing and there is a supermarket too, but I have to admit that its not the place I would take my family for kitting them out. The Mall lacks a certain element and feel over its counterpart on the other side of the busy main road, but its certainly better than the Mall next door (without mentioning names).
So, worth a visit as you might find its perfect for you.Written November 16, 2019
- I love everything about the malls and shopping experiences in Doha and the country of Qatar. This is another newer mall with high end shops and retail outlets. One of the first malls I've ever been in where the top floor is like a hospital and they have a surgical center there. One of the stores I particularly loved was Eatopia. It reminded me a lot of the American Whole Foods stores. Lots of fresh items, huge selection of a variety of items from dairy, dry goods, meat, fish, produce and just about anything you would need to prepare a fantastic meal. Hopefully there's a way to review their store because you wouldn't know it was there without going in the mall.Written January 2, 2020
- very good Ezdan Mall
one of the best on the north road highway
beautiful and nice mid size
very good parking in and out doorWritten October 14, 2018
- This is not only a very cool idea in itself, but it has fully come to fruition: an old firehall converted into a vibrant, modern art gallery? YES!!
Very close to central Doha, and hugging the northern/central periphery of Al Bidda Park, 'Fire Station' is an easy and worthwhile stop for visitors and locals, alike.
We biked there from our home 5km north to see the Virgil Abloh exhibit - as well as the greater area - and were not disappointed. Though prices may feel a little high, the exhibit was well laid out and professional.
Check their website for deals and current exhibits.Written January 8, 2022
- Want to buy in bulk?? Looking for better rates than supermarket? Be it fruits and vegetables or live stock all in the same vicinity. Yes, you are at the right place.
If you would want to buy in small quantity you wont feel much difference in the price, however if its a chunk is to be brought you would definitely have a better deal to strike here.
Carat for tomato, or other veggies are for sure at better prices.
Same goes for fruits.
Live stock surely are less expensive than the city price!!Written November 5, 2019