Religious Sites • Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Amazing , a-must see place , near to Al Tayaran sq. , historical architect , and very underrated place , it should be a great attraction for local and tourist people .Written October 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- nearby accommodations were laughingly called tent city, although I should say that the walls were in fact made of plywood. So that was nice however walking back-and-forth from the shower sand will always find its way into every crevice and open pore, so you generally went fully dressed to take a shower, and then returned from the shower fully dressed but still dirty. The food is a whole Nother matter though! Comes in really hard plastic bags and mostly dried, it took a lot of creativity to get much flavor out of them. But the calorie count would keep you a full for a couple of days at a time. admittedly this all took place in the very early 1990s, so perhaps things have changed. Although from what I hear from the area these days, it still best to avoid.Written August 30, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located on the Safeen mountain of Shaqlawa and dates back to 4th century. This complex consists of caves, church and cemetery.
Very nice walking up the mountain to see the caves.Written February 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.