- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
35 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- The king's collection is beautiful with some very very rare vehicles in his collection, so worth the tripWritten September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- my husband runs a history museum in the US - so we visit history museums everywhere. This is an amazing overview of the long history of the region, with great artifacts, maps, etc.Written July 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The museum has a great collection of tanks, with information about the models and their usage/production/origin. It was bigger than we thought and definitely nice.
The upstairs was closed when we visited.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is for sure one of the highlights in a visit of Amman in order to understand properly the ancient history of this amazing city.
Located inside the Citadel and with a free entry, it's worth a visitWritten January 17, 2022
- My three year old had a blast playing at all the learning activities. The staff was stationed around to keep things clean and sanitized. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Parking stinks, but that’s most places on the island.Written September 4, 2022
- Great works and nice location! The art pieces were lovely, too but I found a free and more authentic Jordanian art gallery just down the corner! It's called the AVG gallery so if you're in the area, definitely check it out!Written July 4, 2022
- Excellent small museum in lovely surroundings in an old part of Amman, Weibdeh. Small coffee shop and intimate atmosphere.Written September 12, 2022
- Nice collection of traditional dress and jewelry. Entrance is included with entrance to Roman TheatreWritten May 24, 2022
- Incredible discovery in Amman! This museum is a pearl to visit with your family, your partner or alone! You will cross the centuries of the culture of the country balad as sham Syria Palestine Jordan Lebanon through an extraordinary collection of dresses and accessories! Ask for a visit with Ruba, she's a sweetheart 💓Written August 29, 2022
- This was quite an interesting museum inside the grounds of the amphitheater. There are two levels and each show the local Jordanians or bedouins at work in their houses or their businesses.Written September 16, 2021
- This memorial/museum is worth a visit if you have an interest in military history or the like. The building and its surrounds are in perfect condition and one of the few places I visited in Jordan where there was absolutely not rubbish. The memorial is surrounded on three sides by what appear to be water features (luckily without water), which in a country with so little water seems like a strange design for such a monument. Inside the memorial is the tomb of the unknown story and a short history of Jordan’s military adventures, starting with the Arab Uprising in 1916 and ending with detail about the country’s UN peacekeeping activities. I arrived on the hour just in time to see the changing of the guard. Not as impressive as some I have seen but still of interest.
Note, you may be asked on entering the museum for identification. It is unclear why this is needed, my Australian drivers licenced sufficed.Written October 10, 2018
- The place is artistic, the art is beautiful, the view is nice of amman old city. I love the section of artistic fashion and home decoration where it is reasonably priced. Worth a visit for art collectors.Written November 10, 2019
- The interaction was excellent, the location is very nice, and the paintings are very beautiful Also the staff are great to deal withWritten September 23, 2022
- Two sisters make the most beautiful dresses and jackets by hand and needle.
Really perfect and for very good prices you will find an unique piece. We recommend this little shop.Written November 30, 2019
- Pandazilla is the first and only street art shop in Amman. The two owners of the shop are visionaries who want to spread their love for street art and put their heart and soul into their work and the shop😊 They support local artist and also do murals and other projects. If you’re in a Amman, you MUST check it out- they’ll welcome you with open arms!Written July 14, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Amman
- These are the best places for groups seeking museums in Amman:See more museums for groups in Amman on Tripadvisor