Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travelers are saying
- It was a very quick visit, I just came in for a massage. The experience was just divine.
Erica was fantastic. Atmosphere super relaxing. I wish I had time to enjoy the Hammam, sauna and pool.
And it doesn’t hurt that the spa is located in a beautiful hotel - The Jaffa...Written August 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took two classes here while traveling in Tel Aviv: a level 1 class with Yaniv and a “skeleton” class with Noa. The teachers were very warm and welcoming. Both classes were outstanding. I gained new insights into my practice.
This is a rigorous well equipped traditional Iyengar Yoga studio. A head’s up for those traveling from the US: Level 1 in Israel is not considered a class for beginners—-8 months of Iyengar Yoga is expected.Written February 22, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While visiting Tel Aviv for two weeks, I found Pilates City. The desk staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful, and the instructors were excellent. The facility was sparkling clean.
I took four different classes- all the teachers were fluent in English as well as Hebrew, and helped me make modifications when necessary. The prices were reasonable for single classes, and they also have packages or varying durations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.Written November 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Right when I first walked in to Studio Sol, I knew there was something special. The staff and members at the studio really care about one another and it is almost impossible to leave there without making new friends and connections. The vibe in the studio is unlike anything I have found in Tel Aviv.. Not to mention the professional, unique and dynamic classes that left me sweating & smiling for the rest of the day! Definitely recommend this beautiful studio for anyone looking for a great work out, or even just getting involved in a hip, fun and welcoming community!Written October 23, 2019
- Wow, I was in shock at how terrible this place made me feel. After signing myself up on the Hebrew website to come for a class, I was rudely rejected. I have been taking yoga classes in Hebrew for the last three years, and yet because I do not understand the words for particular muscles, my level is not high enough to even be allowed a chance to try. The woman there told me she had lived in Canada for 30 years, again I was shocked. I would never see such treatment at any yoga school in Canada. I have never seen a person turned away from a yoga class in Toronto for her/his English level not being adequate. I am sick of being treated like a second class citizen, especially by people who pretend to be all-loving and all-accepting. The discrimination is blatant.Written October 23, 2019
- We have been practicing yoga for years and have taken many yoga classes across the US and internationally. We were so pleased with the yoga classes at Bikram Yoga Israel in Tel Aviv. The teachers were highly professional and instructive and we were able to take our yoga practice to a higher level. Thank you, Bat, for your helpful instruction. We took 6 classes during our stay and we plan to return to this studio upon on our next trip to Tel Aviv. It is amazing that we can travel so many miles away and receive the benefits of yoga while traveling. The classes were nicely full of enthusiastic students in a spacious room and were rejuvenating as well as relaxing and meditative. The blend of Hebrew and English dialogue was fun. The dressing rooms and showers were quite adequate. I think Bikram himself would be proud as the classes in Tel Aviv were reflective of the Bikram that we do in the studio in Fort Lauderdale. Thank you, Etan, for enabling us to continue our yoga practice while away from home.Written January 27, 2019