- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
47 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- Choose the proper clothings that fit your body, it is a very nice experience , nice pictures , the oner is a very nice personWritten April 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
• Nice good-sized green area
• Possible quiet seclusion from traffic
• Centrally located in the city
• Close to Knesset, Supreme Court
• Amazing gigantic climbing structures
• Walking trails
• Exercise stations throughout
• Basketball and roller blade courts
• Good dairy restaurant on the grounds
• No easy car parking
• Can get crowded and congested
• Can be loud and rowdy
I was there last night, 2200h on a warm evening of the “sand of the season” of the Passover holiday. It was incredibly crowded and packed with families of revelers, incredibly noisy, incredibly active- to the point that it was difficult to navigate the main pathways without being blocked by large families with big multiple seat strollers, huge men who had had too much barbecue meat (see my “helpful “ photos), and little children unsupervised on all kinds and varieties of mobile riding toys, as well as pedal and motorized bicycles dangerously weaving their way through the packed crowds of holiday celebrants…. And that didn’t begin to comment on all the barbecues (against park regulations) with their wafting fragrances… and the litter.
One new incredible addition since my last visit (and TripAdvisor review of 2019) is the gigantic massive construction of many many climbing and hanging toys, swings and tunnel sliding boards that are maybe up to almost 8 meters high (or more)- it is quite massive, and draws and attracts many many of those young, and young at heart.
Go, but not on a holidayWritten April 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a middle size climbing indoor wall with bolder area, top rope, lead and auto belay routes that let you visit the place even you are lack of partner. Very big roof climbing area. Very supportive staff. You can also rent here all the equipment in case you left your harness and boots at home.
The place itself is a big sport complex. In case you would like to have a shower after climbing (it's free for all complex visitors) pick up you towel with you from hotel. A lot of parking available around, small buffet inside complex itself and a biggest Jerusalem mall just on the other side of road.
Avoid coming here on the days of football games. Call the iClimb first and ask them.
Here you can also find the partner for outdoor climb on weekends - there are several spots around Jerusalem (30-50 minutes drive - Ein Phara, Shilat, Znoah) with great routes.
Climbers - enjoy your staying in Jerusalem!!!Written April 27, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend took me, she kept calling it bouldering. We paid 50 nis at the entrance (an extra 10 if you didnt bring appropriate shoes). because we arrived early it was nice and quiet, but within 30 minutes the place had a lot of visitors, quite a few of them were very loud kids. The acoustics werent great, and so the place was a lot less enjoyable when the kids came.
Apart from that it was funWritten August 31, 2018
- A very challenging and great room. Beautiful setting, and a very nice staff. Not easy to solve. Not many riddles but each riddle is a good one. Recommended!Written July 16, 2020
- We had the best time on our scavenger hunt in Israel. Although we had planned to meet in the old city, the company had plan B because of the rain. It turned out to be great fun. We learned a lot about the shopping in the Shuk, the culture and foods of Jerusalem and that our kids may be smarter then us. They beat us in the game. We would highly recommend this tour game to everyone!Written January 3, 2020
- I went with my husband and two teenagers. We are considered "ultra-orthodox" and were comfortable with the entire experience. It was challenging but not frustratingly hard. The employees were respectful, friendly, and helpful. There were some scary aspects that added to the fun. We did the "Trapped" escape room. I would recommend leaving some time beforehand for finding parking and the location of the escape room.Written April 24, 2022
- Wonderful activity - especially for the 12+ age group. Yael, is an excellent teacher. We left Jerusalem with beautiful glass keepsakes. Highly recommend Yael's workshop! We will definitely return!Written August 15, 2022
- We made a spur of the moment decision to try out “the giant’s secret” escape room in Jerusalem with two kids, age 10 and 17. We had been in quite a few escape rooms before and were not sure if this one would live up to our expectations. We were pleasantly surprised. The adventure was well planned, well executed and had creative flair. Everyone enjoyed it, as it had riddles that were both sophisticated and clearly articulated. Alona who ran the room was very friendly and supportive without giving us too much information. Overall - highly recommended!Written April 4, 2021
- Was a little hard to find but one call to the staff and we were in. Our first puzzle! We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were fun to get through.Written September 5, 2017
- Really challenging rooms! So so much fun. Went with a large group of 13 and we split into two different challenge rooms, mix of teenagers and adults. We had an amazing time trying to solve and we got out in the end. We felt very proud because it was really hard. The host was so nice , very accommodating (even tho we were a bit late), super helpful and I would DEFINITELY recommend it. Go to these escape rooms in Talpiyot!!! We loved it!!Written January 28, 2019
- Probably the best escape room in Jerusalem! Awesome background story, with so many accessories and a frightening vibes!
Recommend it!!!!Written January 23, 2020
- impressive ..... great service..!
and scary as hell ..!!
I think that this place is the scariest of its kind .. recomended ..Written February 15, 2022
- A big complex with many cinema different halls an projectors.
They are different fast food restaurants an cafeterias like McDonald, Burgers, Aroma, pub , Ice cream etc.
Very much places for underground parking.Written February 12, 2019
- This such a wonderful organization. The coordinators are so kind, and put a lot of work into making each event successful. Every event is inexpensive and accessible, which allows for anyone to have a genuine learning experience and adventure in Israel.
My favorite events so far have been a hike in Wadi Jahir and an Iftar Shabbat.Written April 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Jerusalem:See more fun & games for groups in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor