Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Elchi was an incredible guide for our Birthright trip! He was so passionate about everything we did and saw, and made our experiences truly unforgettable. He made sure we were always having fun, and always partook in the activities with us. He always made sure everyone was safe and looked after, especially those with food allergies/restrictions. He was able to convey a part of his life and meld it into ours, through his unique experiences, activities and view of the country. Would 100% go on another trip with Elchi!Written September 29, 2022
- Ori is an amazing guide!!!! We had such a good time with here. We ate a lot of food and heard many interesting stories!!!! Ori is so nice 🥰 you must go on a tour with her when you visit Jerusalem!!Written March 11, 2022
- Had a great 4-day trip with Puzzle Israel with my wife and 4 kids (ages 4, 10, 12, 15). Our guide Javier was phenomenal. We had been to Israel a couple times before so wanted to go to lesser-known sites — Puzzle did a great job of organizing the trip and finding off-the-beaten-path sites to visit, like Apollonia Nat’l Park, Hannah Senes House, a place where they train seeing-eye dogs, Wadi Qelt, and much more. Highly recommended.Written August 31, 2022
- Yaeli was a delightful tour guide who we really enjoyed spending time with . We loved her taking us to all the special food shops and stalls around the market and explaining the origin and history of the products . It was a very special food tour and Yaeli really enhanced our visit . She was so knowledgeable about the history of the city too as we wandered around looking at the incredible historic city of Jerusalem .She was very caring too , making sure when we said goodbye that we knew exactly how to get back to our hotel .Written March 14, 2022
- This such a wonderful organization. The coordinators are so kind, and put a lot of work into making each event successful. Every event is inexpensive and accessible, which allows for anyone to have a genuine learning experience and adventure in Israel.
My favorite events so far have been a hike in Wadi Jahir and an Iftar Shabbat.Written April 9, 2022
- Having just returned from 12 days in Israel on a trip entirely orchestrated by Yoav and Israel my Way, I can wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Israel my Way for anyone traveling to Israel and desiring an organized, well planned, logically arranged, thoroughly interesting, fun, edifying and spiritually engaging trip. This trip, planned entirely by back and forth communication with myself and Yoav (owner) over Zoom calls, covered every historical spot I was interested in seeing in Israel PLUS visits to places that provided activities and fun for my teenage boys. The icing on the cake to a fabulous itinerary was BOTH out tour guide Zohar and bus driver Shabi who were as helpful, knowledgeable, reliable and informative as they were genuinely kind, caring and entirely committed to my family having the best possible experience in all aspects of our trip. Special mention to Jennifer, who works along side Yoav, for her tireless efforts to perfect our itinerary as the trip approached and some changes needed to be made AND for following us meticulously through constant contact with Zohar (our guide) to ensure everything was going exactly as planned and we were happy travelers! We surely were! I’d HIGHLY recommend Israel My Way.Written August 31, 2022
- We wanted to have some different experiences during our stay in Israel, and this was definitely one of the highlights. We met up with Chef Adi and the rest of our group at the restaurant. Since it was winter, we were offered some hot drinks before we left for our tour and then we were off. Amazing tour of the market itself visiting many unique stands for food, spices, juices, breads, fish...We headed back to the restaurant and worked together on a delicious dinner of Moroccan fish, matbucha, taboule, tahini and fresh bread. Our kids (9, 13) were fully involved and had a great time. And the food was delish! Chef Adi got a huge hug from my 9 year old at the end of the evening. Highly recommended. Also, Yuval at the office (Zuzu) was great to deal with.Written January 10, 2016
- Tali and her staff are great. We had a tour of the market with chef Josef. He was extremely knowledgeable, warm , friendly and a great chef.
Local food and produce from the market was purchased and then prepared by us and Tali’s chefs. Food was delicious, wines were Israeli and very well received. I recommend this event for families and foodies.Written August 31, 2019
- Three food-loving couples with very discerning and sophisticated palates signed up for a culinary tour and cooking experience with local Chef Yuval Attias.
Chef greeted us in Mahane Yehuda Market with a tray of rugelach which set the bar very high for the experience. This delicious s’amuse bouche was followed by a short walk to a juice bar where we sampled various health food drinks and natural face and hand creams.
Our tour continued to an Israeli spice shop where we sampled combinations of spices and grains that could be either consumed cooked or uncooked and added to cereals, salads and meat and poultry dishes. The only downside was that we could not buy everything we wanted because of limited space in our suitcases!
Chef Yuval Attias’ school and demonstration kitchen is located a very short distance from the Market. Upon entry, we were issued hats and aprons and got to work!
Chef is an excellent teacher! In addition to providing us with recipes, he provided a very clear step by step demonstration of cooking techniques (e.g. the proper way to hold a knife for slicing vs. chopping) and allowed ample time for practice.
We helped create a delicious and very nutritious Israeli feast that included freshly prepared tahini, hummus, a chicken and a meat dish as well as eggplant, two types of pita, and a cake.
The only items we didn’t prepare was the delicious red and white wine!
The tour and luncheon was a highlight of our trip to Israel. Chef Attias ensured we had an outstanding culinary and dining experience and it is for this reason I have spent time writing this well-deserved and admiring review!Written April 14, 2019
- This tour was very interesting. We had a private tour. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful - she explained everything, answered all our questions and was flexible to show us what interested us. It was a unique experience which I recommend for everyone interested to get to know more about the Jewish Orthodox culture.Written April 7, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These are the best places for kid-friendly cooking classes in Jerusalem:See more cooking classes for kids in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly cooking classes in Jerusalem:See more budget-friendly cooking classes in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor