- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I visited during May 2022. The weather was sunny and warm, but not hot. When you come to this park, it is best to stop in a market in Kiryat Shemona or Metula and pick up a few liters of water. You will be glad that you did, especially during late spring and summer, although there is a snack stand available.
Wildflowers were still visible as of mid-May. Be sure to bring a cell phone or camera and enjoy one of Israel’s beautiful parks.Written May 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ein Gedi is truly a natural marvel. If you don't like tour groups, it's an easy bus ride from the Central Bus Station in Jerusalem (about an hour to an hour and a half, depending on which route you take). Be sure to make a reservation on the park's website, although you can pay for your ticket upon arrival. Don't expect a lot of amenities as the shop and snack bar are pretty basic. But the park itself is the main attraction. We only did the "easy" trail, up to the David waterfall and it was spectacular. Even on a hot day, you can wade in the cool streams and dunk in one of the waterfalls. There were lots of groups of kids who were pretty rambunctious, but we just enjoyed the fun along with them and didn't mind getting splashed. The views from the top are spectacular, as are the views along the shore of the Dead Sea on the way there and back. Be sure to bring plenty of drinking water - you'll go through it quickly.Written April 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Took a hike down to the falls. Lots of wild flowers. Lots of school children on field trips. Take good foot wear.Written May 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Last Saturday (Jan 5th, 2019) was a nice day after several rainy days and the fall is running! It is a short walk from the road accessible to all. Nice locations for pictures. There is a cyclic path over the main fall and next to the short one. The path takes no more than 15 minutes. Avoid buying from the local stands as they are over priced.Written January 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.