Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travelers are saying
- İt is amazing mall that ı enjoy spending in İstanbul its consept contains everything that you need during your shopping there are lots of beatiful view that you get kick out of it .Written May 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After many years watching all the construction work , it was wonderful to visit the finished area of Galata Port. If you travel on the Kabatas tramline get off at the Tophane stop and walk across the road and follow the signs and people walking. Most of the time you will also see some of the big cruise ships moored there. It is a lovely walking area with shops and restaurants and coffee shops and just benches to sit on. It is a big area all along the Bosphorus so give yourself enough time to explore and discover. The Istanbul Modern Museum is located here and always worth a visit.Written November 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Istanbul is a fast pace city esp the port area. The port is never ending busy. Ferries come in and leave non stoo as if its a taxi stand .. the Eminonu port esp. If you stand and look its always busy. From the look of things the ferries are clean and well .maintained too. Around the port ar food and turkish treats for sale .. food everywhere and sweets. Very lively place to be.Written May 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here with family of 5 in Dec 2017. Took the Uber from SAW airport (55TL). nice scenery, lots of shops and eateries. also supermarket. also located nearby some ride (roller coasters) for family entertainment.Written January 10, 2018
- Small village at the Anatolian side, almost at Karadeniz.Weather was too cold to sit at the beach and eat something.
However, I checked the prices... Expensive for a village, especially considering that they catch their own fish.Written December 10, 2019