- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- if anyone want to spend a long good day through green and natural zone should visit this place.
all of transportation reach this place.Written March 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well, if you are a nature lover, its a place not to be missed out as one of your itinerary in Istanbul. Be close to the nature... enjoying the scenic view and breathe in fresh air. Its so serene that makes you tempted to camp here.. hahaha... just beware... there are big dogs ard... fret not.. they dont bark at you.. actually they are sooo sweet to accompany me throughout my hiking.Written January 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park offers a wonderful view of Istanbul and dome cafes/restaurants. But what is more is the wonderful nature reserve itself. All sorts of trees and shrubs contribute to making this estate one more green lung of this megacity.Written January 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There is alot to discover at this amazing park in Gokturk, and you will probably only be able to see it all if you have a car.
Check the forum for a link to my blog to fully plan for a day at this forest including pics.Written September 23, 2020
- This is a very nice park with large gardens,well maintained and cared by local Municipality.Excellent opportunity for the people living in its neighbourhood as fresh air with light breeze are always cooling you down.Strongly recommended to be here during any time of the day for any reason,to escape from yhe caos of the city.Written August 5, 2015