Movie Theaters • Shopping Malls
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
Showing results 1-30 of 91
What travelers are saying
- Spent over 6 hours shopping. Kids loved it due to premium brands at very good prices. It is stock that is about a season old but less than half the prices of the regular branded shops.Written January 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found a leaflet in our hotel and realised it was only 300m away.
10 mins in what is a sensory adventure. 3D images with wind, fog and bubbles thrown in.
30tl for 2 adults and we loved it, sure that kids would too. Perfect for a rainy afternoon.
The shop underneath has an amazing array of food and sweet stuffWritten June 8, 2015
- I saw "the Mummy" here in 3D and was very happy with my experience. The facilities were clean and modern.Written July 1, 2017
- CKM is centrally located in the Caddebostan neighbourhood of Istanbul, which is near the seaside by Bagdat Caddesi. We always go there on foot as it's within walking distance to our home. Parking might be a problem if you're coming by car. This is a nice place to watch movies if you don't want to go to Palladium or Akasya. Also, the book and video store on the ground floor is worth checking out. If you enjoy exhibitions and theatre plays, there's much to enjoy here.Written February 21, 2016
- Right next to Kabatas High School, Feriye Cinema is a very easy to reach place for sudden decisions to watch a movie on a cold winter's day.Written December 5, 2013
- Just in the heart of İstiklal Street,this old movie complex is still into the service for its guests with new seasonal movies.Always good option to be here if you are touring through Istiklal Street.Recommended.Written February 25, 2015
- Helton maslak has cancel my reservation and instead pay 2070 let me pay 2700 and I booked that 3 nights it was good but the price was make me fool .Written August 21, 2019
- Kadıköy Sineması is one of the oldest cinemas on Bahariye street in Kadıköy area of İstanbul on Asian side.Due to its very central location,to reach at this place is very easy and convenient by public transportation bus and minibus services,by tram and boat from many parts of the city.İt has become a classic movie in this busy and famous part of the city mainly with its location and position in its market.You can always see the latest ones here in very comfortable seating.Nice to see this old one in any case.Written November 10, 2014
- The cinema is located in Akasya AVM, easily accessible via metro, metrobus and by car.
The cinema has theaters with 3D, D-Box Full 3D and IMAX technologies.
Ticket price is higher than competitiors (if you can name any), however you have some options to decrease the cost. On wednesdays (as of Sep 2016), ticket price is reduced by 50%. Also, you can find cheaper tickets on deal sites for the other days.Written September 21, 2016
- They have good and new movies , But the thing is, most of the movies are not English, I had to ask which ones are, still they got mixed up and I entered a movie which turned out to be in Turkish, I went back down and they let me enter the only movie available at that time and for my luck it was a good one. (Why didn't they tell about it in the first place?). Everything else is good the the sound, the screen, the seats are cofortable. Its a littel warm for a theator though.Written September 28, 2018
- Located in Alkent complex, Wings Cinecity is a convenient boutique theatre with Starbucks cafe and Bej Restaurant. They have a great annual all you can watch loyalty card for cinema lovers.Written December 27, 2015
- This Cultural Center is offering very good opportunity for the people living in and around Başakşehir area with its regular activities like various kinds of musical concerts,theatres for adults and special ones for children,art exhibitions,talk shows,conferences on many topics,art exhibitions,special courses for instruments etc.Most of the activities are offered as free of charge.So,very good venue with its different activities.Needs to follow up the monthly program for the events.Strongly recommended to have a close contact with the center's information desk as many good activities are brought free of charge to this far part of the city.Written September 23, 2014
- This movie complex is located at Maltepe Park Shopping Mall which is a little bit far from center but it is reachable by metro and public bus and minibus services from many parts of the city.Very clean and comfortable facility with the latest technology.İt is always very nice to watch movie at this comfortable and clean saloons.Recommended.Written March 30, 2015