- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We’d travelled to Istanbul to watch the Galatasaray vs Besiktas game in March ‘20 only for it to be played behind closed doors. Slightly annoying but we did go to the stadium to have a look. One thing that surprised me was the fact that there was nothing around the place, no bars nothing. It was very convenient to step right off the underground into the stadium gates though.Written March 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to a Fenerbache match while in Istanbul. I have been to a lot of match across Europe and this experience was definitely the best. The atmosphere was unbelievable. I had been a bit nervous going with my partner due to the past reputation of Turkish football. However I felt completely safe during the match.
FYI - it’s extremely difficult to get tickets if you don’t have a Turkish ID and phone number. Definitely sort out your Passolig before you go.Written May 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing horse ranch with amazing people !!! I have searched long for a place where my kids would love horseback riding in a welcoming environment and where they would also do the chores that come naturally with the sport. Well bingo 👏 Alkuzu Riding School is the place and my kids literally live there. Thanks to the owners Cüneyt and Figan, this is not only a great horseback riding school but also a great community consisting of riders, parents, trainers and hard working staff. You can enjoy yourself in a beautiful setting with warm and friendly people.
Always being visionary, Alkuzu has also helped establish vaulting as a formal branch in the Turkish Equestrian Federation. Currently in Turkey, vaulting is only offered in Alkuzu Riding School.
So I would definitely recommend Alkuzu to everyone who takes riding seriously as well as to everyone who would like to explore riding...Written June 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the greatest nights of my life. And the greatest game in European Cup history.
The stadium. Huge. Imposing. And in the middle of nowhere. From afar it looks almost lunar. The landscape looks pretty spectacular. Transport links are fine as long as the traffic isn't heavy. I don't think Istanbul was ready for Liverpool!
But you couldn't fault local hospitality.... Magnificent. There were no off licenses nearby... And we needed beer. So a local man rocks up. Allowing me to buy several crates to shares among fellow fans. Lovely touch.
Istanbul was lucky enough to host and share this wild, inexplicable sporting event. With both sets of fans. Credit to Milan. The fans I met were absolutely top class. I may never go back. But may never need to.
The local derbies look awesome but are seriously charged. I imagine the atmosphere would be electric. But the trip potentially risky. Saying that, part of the adventure is getting there. So go get some!Written February 11, 2016
- This is the home of all Besiktas sports except for football (soccer). Here you will find the Men's and Women's basketball and volleyball teams. This arena is located in a weird area, especially when it comes to parking but other than this in my personal opinion BJK Akatlar Arena is one of the best despite being small compared to the newer arena. It is so cozy here and when the arena is packed out, it gets very loud, therefore adding onto the overall experience of whatever match or concert you are watching!Written November 15, 2015
- İTÜ Olympic Pool is located into the İTÜ Complex.This pool is making service to its personel and students as weel as any people outside from University community provided that related payment is done.Very good option for its neighbourhood as the pricing category is also very much reasonable for such nice and well maintained Olympic size pool.Recommended.Written August 1, 2015