- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Wonderful place with dozens of shops, and very crowded. There are beautiful things to buy, yes, but all those people can make you feel tired.Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Vendors seemed to be friendlier in this market vs some others visited on the European side. It was a great place to sit and have a tea or coffee and do some excellent people watching!Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed walking through this bazaar because the shops were very organized with many various souvenier like items. I enjoyed the variety and it was on the way to the Mosaic Museum.Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Second Hand Book Bazar must have been here in Beyazit for a very long time. It was an important cultural centre because books were printed here. So the bust exhibited in the market shows the man who printed the first book in Turkey.
The book bazar is very close to the Grand Bazar, which you can easily access from Saharlar Çarşısı. The books you will find there are mostly in Turkish. They are not as old as you may expect. A lot of them are dictionaries or books for university exams. You can also buy pictures or souvenirs. I have heard that some visitors actually find interesting books at Sahaflar Çarşısı but I have never seen anything that would have interested me to such an extent that I would have bought it. However, the atmosphere in this market is nice on the whole.Written January 15, 2019
- Actually we had the same in my own country but every pazar/market has its own features its good to see explore watch bargain its not real antique bazar you can found everything over there even some nice turkish food i loved the ambiance and area if you are going there at winter it’s really cold to conclude go explore enjoy its funWritten December 13, 2019
- Very lively and crowded market selling vegetables, fruits etc with cheaper prices. Communication is quite difficult for foreigners as most of the sellers are only speak Turkish.Written September 6, 2022
- You can find this bazaar just under the aquaduct. I should have bought something here, for I've already bought dried fruit and soap at another shop.... You can find some products of East Anatoria here. Just looking around is enough to give you the real local Istanbul!! The staff do not speak English well, so you need to make yourself understood in Turkish when necessary.
ヴァレンス水道橋の下にあるローカルバザールです。東部アナトリアのものを売っているお店が多く、観光客はあまりいない印象です。したがってお店のスタッフは英語をほとんど話しません。Written April 4, 2019
- lots to see here.....many food places selling very fresh seafood at reasonable prices..lots of choice with great atmosphere...a must visit attractionWritten January 12, 2019
- The Wednesday market here stretches over several streets in the Carsamba area. Lots of fruit and vegetable vendors, just now (in May) there were fresh strawberries, mulberries, cherries. Plenty of spices, olives, grains. Not so much fish or meat.
Household articles and clothing too. All catering to the local population who were out in force browsing and buying.Written May 25, 2019
- Cheaper then The Grand Bazaar
Prices were mostly fixed
No easy bargain .
If ur just interested in clothes I would suggest you rather hit a mall n choose the Turkish brandsWritten November 26, 2022
- I love this market. Its in quite an upmarket area of Istanbul so is totally different to, for example, the Fatih Wednesday market. Its best for nice cheap copies of designer brands but occasionally its possible to find a stall selling unusual and creative clothes.Also you can find cheap zara or similar for 10 lira.Whats not to like?Written May 27, 2019
- You can visit this pazar on Saturdays. It is close to Taksim, right in the area of Tarlabasi. You can find there strange goodies, fresh products and interesting faces. The people there are unique and if you are interested in street photography that’s a place you should visit.Written July 29, 2018
- This square in the Heart of the town center and ajecent to shops, is quite unique and represent the products of the surrounding villages. It has hone, jams, vegetables, fruits and other handcraft. Price are very resnable and the sellers are full of joys and proud of thier products. They also generous with quantities so it is not significant to price the extra grams. It is very nice experience and interaction that you don't find in supermarket. Do not miss this place when you visit Şile town.Written August 26, 2019
- This bazaar is very small and not crowded at all despite it's very near to the Blue Mosque. I don't know it's very worth seeing. You can visit here if you have some time. . . .
ブルーモスクのすぐ裏手にあるすごく小さなバザールです。ここで買い物するかどうかは別として、歩きやすいのは確かです。並行してあるアラスタバザールは最近呼び込みが結構多くなっていますから、品物をじっくり選びたければこちらのほうがいいかもしれません。Written April 28, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Istanbul
- These are the best places for groups seeking flea & street markets in Istanbul:See more flea & street markets for groups in Istanbul on Tripadvisor