Sports Camps & Clinics • Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours
Paint & Pottery Studios in Colombo
THE 10 BEST Colombo Paint & Pottery Studios
Paint & Pottery Studios in Colombo
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Fun & Games
Multi-day Tours • Sports Camps & Clinics
Sports Camps & Clinics • Sightseeing Tours
Sports Camps & Clinics • Sightseeing Tours
Paint & Pottery Studios • Multi-day Tours
Sports Camps & Clinics • Beer Tastings & Tours
Paint & Pottery Studios • Shopping Tours
What travelers are saying
- Good communication, really nice service, helped us with everything we asked for, we wanted to change the last trip to a different and they did with no problem. If you have kids we recommend a driver named Vidura, he was the best. Helped with the kids, played with them and looked after them when we were taking photos etc..Written March 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There isn’t a rating high enough for Anton ! What a guy 😊. From meeting us at the airport to dropping us back off we had the time of our lives.
I had communication with Anton after doing a lot of research a few months before we arrived. He put together an itinerary for us over 10 days which I asked for. I tweaked it a bit in the run up to the holiday and Anton was very informative about other things to do.
There is nothing he doesn’t know about the island, my husband asked him so many questions daily and Anton could answer them (well most of them )
Anton was punctual in collecting us every morning to start the day. He provided fresh water daily, which was a godsend as my husband was quite poorly for a few days at the beginning and we couldn’t of asked for better care than what Anton gave ❤️
My husband has allergies and Anton made sure everywhere we went people were aware of it / regarding food.
We saw so much of Sri Lanka and more thanks to Anton. Every day was an adventure, we even did activities that were out of our comfort zone which was amazing.
We laughed every day with him. He has such a sense of humour one very similar to ours 😉
Nothing is to much trouble he will take you where you want when you want even after the tour has finished.
When we finished the tour we stayed at a beach resort for 5 days. We really missed him 🙈
On the last day he collected us to take us back to the airport and we went back to his house for tea made by his wife and met his lovely family ❤️
We love you Anton ❤️Written March 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a 10 day tour with Trip to Sri Lanka and travelled around Sri Lanka with Hivi as our trusted and experienced driver.
After an initial first contact via Instagram things developed quickly with Hivi although we were pretty clear on the tour since a lot of research on our end was done before. The communication with Hivi via WhatsApp was at first convenient but once you are close to agree it would be a lot more professional to get an official and well structured offer/proposal for clarity with the breakdown of the cost.
Once we arrived in Sri Lanka we were collected at the airport by Hivi and our tour started. He has been a very good chauffeur with good local knowledge, confidence in navigating us through the crazy traffic and always entertaining us on longer journeys with good discussions and conversations and very good playlists... Beautiful spots which were not mentioned in the Lonely Planet were proof that we have made the right choice.
We left Sri Lanka with lots of good memories and stories to tell which came down to
Hivi support and professionalism. We can only recommend him as a driver/guide. We also acknowledge that two weeks together creates sometimes little tension on both sides but Sri Lanka doesn't allow you to get distracted by it for long. Very happy to have chosen to travel with Hivi.
We definitely recommend your service to our friends.Written February 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once arrived in Sri Lanka, you are simply overwhelmed by the diversity of the country and the opportunities that are open to you. But as much as you can do, it is difficult to decide what you really do at the end. Of course you want to see a lot, but an absolute no go was for us to join the regular tourists routes and to be sheduled from one tourist hot spot to another. Colombo is usually just a arrival and departure destination but these guys made colombo one of our highlights - absolutely unexpected but it was. They took us on a culinary, historical and exciting journey through colombo that exceeded all our expectations. Friendliness, hospitality and helpfulness is one thing, but you could really feel the passion and joy of them while taking us on the journey through Colombo. These guys love their job and you don't see and feel that too often, especially in the tourist industry.
After a great time and a full and happy tummy - after all the amazing things we got to know and taste from the Sri Lankan cuisine - our journey continued further into the heart of the island and as we already said before, we don't want to follow the regular streams of tourists...... Sensory indulgences shared all their experiences with us and some awesome insider locations and spots on the island.
I am sure that we alone or within a holiday package tour never got to see those places.
Really an awesome bunch of people and beside the fact that they just put in a huge amount of effort to give the best experience they even try to be environmentally friendly and sustainable. An incredibly interesting concept -
and for a really reasonable price!
We had an incredible time and can only recommend sensoryindulgences to everyone and wish you continued success!Written March 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in Sri Lanka Colombo area due to german governmnet funded academic student cooperation project and booked Winstartours with Wickrama for a package of 12 tours to southern, eastern, and southern provinces. Trips were done with very comfortable Toyota Hybrid car as well as vans of several sizes . Wickrama was always reliablle on the spot, cars were clean and without any failure. All his trip bookings worked out nicely, he saved our money with comparably better prizes due to personal contacts to local hotels and guides. He cared for fresh food on the road, as King coconuts, Papaya and buffalo curds with triacle. Great assistance with everything unforeseen, too.
In summary Wickrama now is our "mully" friend, We definitely will ask for his services whenever we are in Sri Lanka again.Written January 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mr. Cham took great care of us and traveled around Sri Lanka. He is communicative, his English skills are excellent and he proposed a lot of places apart from the ones in travel guides. He definitely knows Sri Lanka very well!
I recommend him without any doubt.Written September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ottimo tour operator che ha realizzato per me un viaggio su misura che mi ha permesso di vistare ciò che più mi interessava dello Sri Lanka.
Professionalità e qualità ci hanno accompagnato per tutto il viaggio offrendoci hotel e ristoranti di prima categoria.
Una menzione particolare va alla sig. Diluka nostra referente e al driver Jayantha che sono riusciti a rendere il nostro viaggio indimenticabile.
Consigliatissimo a chi voglia fare un tour dello Sri Lanka personalizzato.
Excellent tour operator who made a customized trip for me that allowed me to visit what I was most interested in Sri Lanka.
Professionalism and quality have accompanied us throughout the trip, offering us first class hotels and restaurants.
A special mention goes to mr. Diluka our contact person and driver Jayantha who managed to make our trip unforgettable.
Highly recommended for those who want to make a personalized tour of Sri Lanka.
AlexanderWritten February 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great experience with Mihi. He’s an excellent communicator and logistics were painless. He’s incredibly knowledgeable, greatly helped our understanding of the country and brought us to some off the beaten track spots. Although our trip was not hiking/camping oriented, that’s really Mihi’s specialty - so if you’re planning an outdoors focused trip to the hill country give Mihi a buzz.Written January 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Blue Sapphire Ring I bought is truly Amazing for our wedding. I must thank Mr.Rishad for helping me to choose a nice design for our special day and giving us Natural Sri Lankan blue Sapphire gem.Written February 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Colombo
- These places are best for paint & pottery studios in Colombo:
- Vio Holidays Sri Lanka Travel And Tours
- Anton Travel Sri lanka
- Trip To Sri Lanka
- Travel with Cham