- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Well , it was our first time in Sri Lanka my Fiancé and I.
It’s such a beautiful country.
We had a wonderful time and we have had an amazing driver helping us to discover better the country cause besides of planning our trip we wanted to simply discover and our driver has been a great guide.
Honestly Imesh is a good driver and a good person.
We felt safe .
We went through the country from Colombo -Kandy-Sigiriya- Nwera Eliya -Ella-Galle- Merissa…
This is a beautiful and peaceful experience ever
People are sweet, Welcoming and joyful ❤️
We felt like home 🥰
So, I really, highly recommend him( Imesh our driver ) to people coming in Sri Lanka in need of a driver.
And maybe see you next time Sri Lanka ❤️Written December 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in Sri Lanka Colombo area due to german governmnet funded academic student cooperation project and booked Winstartours with Wickrama for a package of 12 tours to southern, eastern, and southern provinces. Trips were done with very comfortable Toyota Hybrid car as well as vans of several sizes . Wickrama was always reliablle on the spot, cars were clean and without any failure. All his trip bookings worked out nicely, he saved our money with comparably better prizes due to personal contacts to local hotels and guides. He cared for fresh food on the road, as King coconuts, Papaya and buffalo curds with triacle. Great assistance with everything unforeseen, too.
In summary Wickrama now is our "mully" friend, We definitely will ask for his services whenever we are in Sri Lanka again.Written January 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Even though sadly the country was in the midsts of an economic storm, Sri Lanka was a memorable experience for me. From Dambulla to Marrissa the country and it's people are beautiful.Written December 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.