Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Dhaka City
What travelers are saying
- Its Museum is very enriched with Nawab's accessories. The surrounding yard is very nice with a scenic view of burigonga river.Written July 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place to stay with your family. Friendly environment, 5 star food of high quality. Place for amusement, gym, swimming etc. The country unfortunately is always underrated, but ince you visit, you will encounter very friendly people of excellent hospitality. Frequently food bloggers don’t have to pay for food which is unusual for neighbouring country. Tourism is not a source of this country unlike neighbouring countries.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lalbag Fort is a famous tourist attraction of Bangladesh. It should be visited while travelling in Bangladesh.Written April 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every Bengali should visit this place once in a lifetime as it is One of the historical place of Bangladesh. But this place needs to be preserved & secured.Written August 30, 2022
- Sadarghat is one of the busiest places in Bangladesh. People use this port for daily comute to and from places.Written April 30, 2020
- This very large museum covers several floors. It is swarming with locals and contains a bit of everything. From stuffed animals (needing significant refreshing) to sculptures, utensils, cloth, paintings, there is a bit of everything. Most things are labelled but the overall feeling is one of being overwhelmed with dated displays, As with most museums in Bangladesh, no photos allowed. It's a must see museum for an overview of Bangladesh so try to see it at the beginning of the trip. Just don't expect international standard displays.Written January 5, 2020
- Visited this place for sight seeing, building design is also very unique, I must say that people who are visiting Dhaka they should visit this place, neat and clean. Good place for photos as well.Written October 15, 2022
- Its a place within the busy old Dhaka street, surrounding gives a feel of a mixture of old and new Dhaka. Hindu religion believers worship here during Hindu festivals and Puja, this place is the most vibrant and festive place.Written January 18, 2021
- Visited this place for the first time, Market was very good but too many people are there, you will get all the items here.Written October 15, 2022
- Went there 4 times & I am a big fan of this place. Really one can learn many things from Novo Theatre. A must place for teenagers who wants to gain knowledge.Written August 25, 2022