- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- Interesting and unusual temple for Vietnam, with good reconstruction. Very reasonable entrance fee (10k) and only 50k for an English-speaking guide (although her accent was not easy to decipher). There are also QR codes on each tower for English explanations.Written December 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nothing special honestly if you are not interesting to get know the religion history or story. However, besides of Big Buddha locate on top of temple (will take you few minutes to hike up with some stages), one of point you can have the bird's eye view of Nha Trang from there when good weather.
To be watchful, lot locals will giving you incense sticks on mid of the way to the top, please do not take it as you have to pay with unknown price.
Attire - You can wear short pant if you just visit the outside. You need to wear long pant if go inside of temple.
No admission fee is required.Written March 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perched some hundreds meters high on a mountain, visitors to this off the beaten track pagoda will enjoy a nice view of the green rice fields and orchards below. There is two pagodas with the first one reserved for nuns and the second higher one for abbotsWritten July 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply amazing place! A huge statue of Buddha in full growth on the outskirts of the city. Silence and very few tourists. Nearby a pagoda and a cemetery under construction, there are monks. You can climb to the base of the statue, the entrance is open from the butt, do not forget to take off your shoes before you enter. There is a view of the cemetery, beautiful roofs of tombs, rice fields and mountains.Written July 13, 2020
- You can take a grab bike to take the side street up to the peak Of big Buddha if you are too tired to climb up or down. There are some scammers selling postcards who will bother you on the way up. It is considered rude to take selfies photos of the Buddha at the top; photos of Buddha alone are ok.Written July 13, 2020
- it is located inside the city centre and it is built recently with a small tower and clock at the top. it is gray and it is very quiet calm and peaceful inside the compound.Written June 7, 2018
- Not sure about things to do in Nha Trang? Check out these super rare places at Nha Trang, lets go!
Mình có mở việt Subtitle cho mấy bạn nào muốn du lịch nha trang 2019 nha.
Here is my guide to backpacking Nha Trang
This is Đầm Môn Nha Trang. You will have to ride a motorbike about 100km to get here. But it is absolutely worth it.
Make sure you buy fresh cold coconut on the highway to Đầm Môn.
Visit Chùa Thiên Ân Đầm Môn Pagoda is free. The view here is spectacular
#nhatrang #vietnamvlog #alexngotravelWritten August 20, 2019
- Street traders called out to us and followed us for several meters insisting we had to make a purchase to enter or go to the Top
The trader was very rude. We left without visiting.Written October 3, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Nha Trang
- These are the best places for groups seeking sacred & religious sites in Nha Trang:See more sacred & religious sites for groups in Nha Trang on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sacred & religious sites in Nha Trang:See more budget-friendly sacred & religious sites in Nha Trang on Tripadvisor